Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mailed to MickeyCrocs on Monday - and sending another envie today.
Receiving from HulaGirl87 regularly! THANK YOU!

I would like to join the coupon train! I know I have to send a message to @ShiPooOwner but not quite sure how to do that. Still new at this...sorry.

Hi DisCatz, I think for you to send me a private message which is now called a conversation, you will have to bring your post count up to 10. I'd send one to you but you would still need 10 posts for me to do that. What I suggest is that you comment on any threads that look interesting to you and then send me a conversation with your info mentioned in the first post on page one of this thread. Hope that helps! Look forward to hearing more from you. :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :banana:

Mailing to AMY/HULAGIRL87 & receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND!

Alyssa ---- I sent you 2 pretty decent size envies yesterday. In one of them, I paperclipped coupons that are close-to-expired. I didn't want to toss them because I thought you may be able to use them. Enjoy!!!!

Sent out a HUGE ENVIE this afternoon. Sorry a little late was waiting on coupon from NYC. Received mine last Wednesday thanks

There were no coupons in the paper I bought today. Does anybody know if that was supposed to happen?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter