Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Alyssa...received one envie from you on Monday and two on Thursday last week. Hope your vacation is going well!

Carlyzmom...envie dropped in the mail for you this morning!

Mailing to AMY/HULAGIRL87 & receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND!

Came home from vacation to a bunch from NYCDiane! Back on track to mail to ibleedblue on Monday :)

Hey everyone. I live in SE Texas and we are getting hammered with the remnants of Hurricane Harvey. They didn't even run our local paper today so I will try and mail what I received this week. We are OK. Some houses in our area are getting flooded, but about 100 miles west is Houston and they are having catastrophic flooding. They have already cancelled school for us tomorrow. My kids are glad about that!

Hey everyone. I live in SE Texas and we are getting hammered with the remnants of Hurricane Harvey. They didn't even run our local paper today so I will try and mail what I received this week. We are OK. Some houses in our area are getting flooded, but about 100 miles west is Houston and they are having catastrophic flooding. They have already cancelled school for us tomorrow. My kids are glad about that!

Jill, glad to hear that you're ok. Please take care and the coupons can certainly wait until it's safe to venture out. Your train buddy will understand! The reports about the destruction caused by Harvey sound so bad. Praying for all of you there.

:wave2: Hi Everyone! I took myself out of the train route a couple months ago. Had some health stuff going on that got in the way of everyday life, but I'm back, doing a lot better, and I'm ready to shop again! :dancer:QUASI, I'm going to have you continue to mail to Lander. I'm going to take the place of another train rider who is hopping off the train tomorrow. That means I'll be sending an envie to LittleAngie tomorrow and looking forward to receiving coupons from DVCLaurie05. Have a great week, everybody! :disrocks:

Mailing to AMY/HULAGIRL87 & receiving from MARY/DZNYBOUND!

Be careful! My coups can wait. Safety is more important! Glad y'all are ok.

Be careful! My coups can wait. Safety is more important! Glad y'all are ok.

Thanks Tonya. We are safe so far. Hoping it will move out tomorrow and start getting better. The mail in my town didn't even run today so I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for understanding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!