Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

:wave: Happy Monday! :cheer2: I think we have just two Secret :santa: :santa: :santa: left to post about their gifts being mailed out. Today's the day! Looking forward to everyone posting about what they received and from whom! :hyper:

Rec'd an envie from HulaGirl87 last week... new envie going to NYCDiane today!! Fingers crossed it arrives in a timely fashion!

Checking in. I can't believe it is already December. My goodness what happened to November?!?!?

I am mailing to Quasi123 today and also mailing my Secret Santa gift. It has a long way to travel.

I want to apologize to Quasi for not mailing the week of Thanksgiving. I had not received an envie before I left on Friday and I could not find a paper with coupons at Disney. When I got home, my dear brother, whom I always dread leaving alone in my house (he spent a few days with Mother while we were gone) thought he was being helpful and threw out all of the newspapers that came while we were gone....INCLUDING THE INSERTS! Now we have a recycle pile of newspapers that we take to the animal shelter once a month right by the back door, not sure how he missed that. UGH! BROTHERS! :headache::sad2::faint:

Got my first envie from LittleAngie today :flower1:
I also mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon.

I want to apologize to Quasi for not mailing the week of Thanksgiving. I had not received an envie before I left on Friday and I could not find a paper with coupons at Disney. When I got home, my dear brother, whom I always dread leaving alone in my house (he spent a few days with Mother while we were gone) thought he was being helpful and threw out all of the newspapers that came while we were gone....INCLUDING THE INSERTS! Now we have a recycle pile of newspapers that we take to the animal shelter once a month right by the back door, not sure how he missed that. UGH! BROTHERS! :headache::sad2::faint:

It's okay. I had enough from my newspaper to send an envelope. :)

Mailed to cameron991 today.

I didn't receive an envelope last week (it ended up coming yesterday), but I had already mailed out to DVCLaurie05 Monday morning

Just wanted to confirm that I mailed to Quasi123 on Monday.
Mailed my Secret Santa gift on Monday.
Received an envie from TonyaG on Monday.

Today I received my Secret Santa gift from Cameron991.
Suzanne, you knocked it out of the park with this gift. Love the 12 Days of Socks. I was actually considering to purchase them but didn't. Love the decals, now to decide where to put them. But the coasters.....oh my, they are AMAZING!!!!! I absolutely love them. Did you make them? Thank you so so much for this gift, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Merry Christmas!!!

I am so glad you like it! I wish I made the coasters but I have a friend who made them. Aren’t they great? Really happy to hear you like it all, I had fun picking it all out and putting it together. Merry Christmas!

:wave: My Secret Santa gift will be in Monday's mail sailing off to the Southeast or maybe it's the Northeast?!? :scratchin :goodvibes :ssst:
DJ! Thanks so much for the gift card! Always a perfect gift...that I will likely use to get a Disney gift card to use in February ;0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!