Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I received it this morning, thanks! Question: do you know any Klingenberger's or Cahill's. My husband's family is from Rochester (well, Henrietta).

no, I don't know anyone with those last names unfortunately! That would be such a small world!

I mailed out an envelope to you today!

DVCLaurie ---- envie received. Thank you!!!

Alyssa ---- I'm already preparing your envie to go out on Monday and I'll add to it tomorrow. Enjoy!

Off to the mailbox this a.m. for DVCLaurie05. I also just realized I never posted last week- oops! I hope you got your 2 envies on time!

Been awhile since I've posted. Been receiving from Alyssa just fine, even while on vacation. The post office spaced out the envies so that there were no breaks. And I got my DL post card! Thanks!!!

Been sending to hulagirl87 every Monday!

Natashag76, one will be heading out to you tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a break after sending tomorrow's envie. Too much going on right now to stay on top of everything but I know you'll like receiving each week from Cameron991. She does a great job.

Natashag76, one will be heading out to you tomorrow. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be taking a break after sending tomorrow's envie. Too much going on right now to stay on top of everything but I know you'll like receiving each week from Cameron991. She does a great job.

P.S. I forgot to mention that even though I'm hopping off for sending and receiving envies, I'll still be the conductor so if you have any questions, concerns, issues, problems, anything at all be sure to contact me in a conversation. :thumbsup2 :goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2

DVCLaurie --- envie received! Thank you!

Alyssa --- be on the lookout for a huge envie!!! It will go out tomorrow. Enjoy!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!