Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Didn't get a paper delivered today, but have my mail inserts and have one ready to head out tomorrow. Snow was melting today, so hopefully I can easily bury myself out tomorrow!

Woo hoo! Got them both today. :cool1: I've already gone through them and will get an envie off to Disneylifer87. I hope you received the temporary rerouting info I sent yesterday, Natashag76.

Sent one manila envie off to you on Saturday, Disneylifer87. You should be receiving envies from Natashag76 the next couple weeks.

I mailed out to ibleedblue this afternoon, and came home to an envie from NYCDiane.

DVCLaurie --- received last week and this week. Thank you!

Alyssa-- I got my inserts early so I'll be mailing to you today. Enjoy!

Been receiving from Alyssa just fine. Except for last week. Apparently USPS decided to keep that envie.

Didn't mail out to Eyore44 today. I was waiting to see if the envie would arrive on Monday before sending the leftovers from one lousy insert on Sunday. Then Tuesday I discovered that I didn't know my wife had used the last stamp. Wasn't able to get more stamps till after work yesterday, so the tiny envie is finally in the mail today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!