Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed to ibleedblue yesterday. That's so weird about the envies coming on the same day. I know one of the postal clerks at my usual PO is not as good as the others, and I always cringe when I have to deal with him....but hope this week's comes more timely.

I received from NYCDiane yesterday; I'm traveling this week so I'm going to try to forward those along today or tomorrow.

One envie on its way to ShipooOwner.

It seems to have taken a detour somewhere. Maybe it was the weather? We went from 70 on Monday to national news on Thursday with blizzard conditions. Come on, spring! I'll get an envie off to you, Disneylifer87 but since you're so close to me in MN I might wait until Tues. to mail it. Hopefully the envie from Natashag76 will arrive tomorrow.

It seems to have taken a detour somewhere. Maybe it was the weather? We went from 70 on Monday to national news on Thursday with blizzard conditions. Come on, spring! I'll get an envie off to you, Disneylifer87 but since you're so close to me in MN I might wait until Tues. to mail it. Hopefully the envie from Natashag76 will arrive tomorrow.

Nothing received today so I'll get the new coupons in tomorrow's mail.

DVCLaurie --- I have been receiving every week. Thank you!

Alyssa --- mailed out to you yesterday! Enjoy!

I dont know if I've been posting lately. I've been so busy lately! New job. Lots of other stuff to do. Just know I've been receiving and sending each week! ❤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!