Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

NYCDiane- Congrats on the new job! I came home from vacation today with an envie waiting for me :)

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa-- I received your post card! Thank you! I'm glad you had a good vacation!
Envie will be on the way tomorrow. Almost-expireds paperclipped and on the top.
Enjoy!

Nothing received today so I'll get the new coupons in tomorrow's mail.

This has really been a confusing couple of weeks for my ride on the coupon train. I received three envies at some point. The oldest was postage due so that went back to my sender and explains why it got here late. Then I received a fairly hefty envie so I figured that was a combination of last week's old coupons with the new coupons from last weekend but then I received another envie on Friday. Anyway, I apologize for any confusion, Disneylifer87. You should be receiving three envies. One should have arrived yesterday I think. Another on Monday and probably another on Wednesday. Hopefully it will all return to normal for the 4/29 mailing.

DVCLaurie --- I have been receiving every week. Thank you!

Alyssa --- mailed out to you yesterday! Enjoy!

I dont know if I've been posting lately. I've been so busy lately! New job. Lots of other stuff to do. Just know I've been receiving and sending each week! ❤

:wave: Congrats on the new job! :cool1:

Received 2 from my new train buddy, Gardengalb4. Thanks! And one went out to ShipooOwner. I hope last week's finally got to you. That weather was weird! My little one learned how to ride a bike on Monday and then went sledding on Tuesday:sad2:

Received an envie yesterday and just want to wish everyone a great end to April. Bring on May and better weather for all I hope!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter