Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

Mailed my Secret Santa gift yesterday. It's going up North. I received from eyor44 today and yesterday. One took the long route. 🎅

Cameron991 --- gift received! Thank you!!

DVC LAURIE-- No envie received this week. Hopefully post office will get it to me tomorrow

ALYSSA --- I had one insert in today's paper and I will get those out to you tomorrow.

Yes, I have mailed my Secret Santa package. I was down ill last week and I remember trying to post Saturday about it and couldn't from my phone. Then I forgot when I got to a computer. I am getting rather forgetful in my old age.

Mailed my Secret Santa gift yesterday. It's going up North. I received from eyor44 today and yesterday. One took the long route. 🎅
That must have been the one I mailed from the Magic Kingdom. I questioned that mail was still picked up daily from Main Street, but.....hmmmmm. Guess I won't use that route again.

Yes, I have mailed my Secret Santa package. I was down ill last week and I remember trying to post Saturday about it and couldn't from my phone. Then I forgot when I got to a computer. I am getting rather forgetful in my old age.

Yay, they're all in the mail now and most will arrive this week hopefully. Hope you are feeling better now, Eyor! :flower1:

I received my Secret Santa gift from eyor44 today! Thank you so much for the Chili's gift card and cute Mickey Christmas card! 🎅 :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!