Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed out to ibleedblue today. Got some extra inserts from my mom again so it was a good one! Happy New year everyone!

I mailed to Quasi123 yesterday (Monday). My local free paper has not had any coupons for two weeks nor has my local town paper that I subscribe to. I finally found coupons in the Gulf Coast paper so I had a few to send. I did not receive an envie last week but it was delivered yesterday. Happy New Year's Eve!

I mailed out two envies to ibleedblue today. I had sealed up the envelope and then realized I had another set of inserts!

DVCLaurie -- envie received last week. Thank you!

Alyssa -- I went to mail you a chunky engie yesterday but they wanted to charge me $5 because they sahid it's a package. (Rolling my eyes!)
Anyway, I took it home and broke it up into 3 envies and will be mailing today. Enjoy!

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa --- sending 2 envies to you. Hopefully today. If not, definitely tomorrow.

I just received the paper today- no delivery over the weekend because of the the snow.
I received from @cameron991 today - thanks!.... the envie must have gone on a mini vacation ....since it was post marked on 1/4.:eek:

Mailing out to @DVCLaurie05 on Tuesday.

I received the 3 envies from NYCDiane last week, and mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday.

DVCLaurie --- envie received. Thank you!

Alyssa -- I'm mailing early to you for next week since Monday is a holiday. I have 2 envies ready to go out to you (I get my Sunday inserts early) I willmail out to you tomorrow and you should have by tuesday. Enjoy!

I received 2 envies yesterday from NYCDiane! Enjoy the long weekend!

I came home to two envies from NYCDiane today, and I mailed out to Ibleedblue this afternoon.

Mailed to dznybound today and received from eyor44. It took over a week to get here! Can't believe how slow the mail is lately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!