Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed to Quasi123 last Monday and Thursday I received the envie back. No notations on the envelope and no explanation other than someone had input my address on the barcode instead of Quasi's. I mailed that one back on Friday. I will have this week's envie sent out tomorrow. I couldn't make it to the post office today.

I mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday, and came home to 1 (of 2) envie from NYCDiane. The 2nd envie came this afternoon.

Last edited:
Mailed to dznybound on Monday. Received both envies from eyor44 on Friday. Thank you!

I mailed out to ibleedblue today. We're heading to WDW on Saturday for the week but I will try to mail out anything I get before we leave.

DVCLaurie -- I've been receiving every week. Thank you!

Alyssa -- since I get my Sunday inserts early, I may be mailing to you on Friday or Saturday instead of waiting until Mondays.

I received from NYCDiane yesterday, I'm going to try to get that turned around to ibleedblue for tomorrow...although if needed, it wouldn't be the first time I've mailed from WDW :)

DVCLAURIE--- Received your envie. Thank you!

Alyssa--- mailing out to you today. Hopefully it will arrive on Tuesday after the holiday. Enjoy!

I'm late mailing this week because I wasn't feeling well. Mailed to dznybound this afternoon.

I had an envie waiting from NYCDiane when we came home yesterday.

I can't believe I've never seen this thread before.
I used grocerysmarts.com to match up coupons with sales, and then stock up on stuff we use when I can.
But if I can step up my game - I'm game!

Mailed to dznybound today. Sorry the envie is so small. I didn't get any coupons last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!