Coupon Train ~~ New Riders Welcome!

I mailed to ibleedblue yesterday, and came home to an envie from NYCDiane.

DVC Laurie envie received. Thank you!!

Alyssa --- I have a nice envie ready to go. I receive the Sunday inserts early so I will probably mail to you today and you'll receive it Saturday or Monday. Lots of good stuff in there!

****** FYI: this Sunday (3/1) there are 3 inserts and lots of really good stuff in there!!!! ******

Alyssa --- I have a nice envie ready to go. I receive the Sunday inserts early so I will probably mail to you today and you'll receive it Saturday or Monday. Lots of good stuff in there!

****** FYI: this Sunday (3/1) there are 3 inserts and lots of really good stuff in there!!!! ******

Got it today!

Mailed to dznybound yesterday. Sorry its so small. I didn't get an envie last week

Received from eyor44 on Saturday. Mailed to dznybound today.

I mailed out to ibleedblue yesterday, came home to an envie from NYCDiane.

I sent 2 envies from home to ibleedblue today. If there's any issue with the postage let me know, I just didn't hear about our post offices.

How is everyone doing? Crazy here in my little part of the world. DH and I still have to work while most of our workforce is teleworking. We are both working long hours with DH working seven days a week.
I did not receive an envelope last week but will be mailing out today as usual.

Quasi123, expect two while envelopes instead of one manila one.

Everyone, please stay safe and stay healthy.

I mailed 3 envies from home to ibleedblue, who I also had a nice chat with online yesterday :)

We're holding up OK here, DH works from home anyway, so no big deal for him, but I'm not used to so many days in a row...trying to get the kid motivated to do his school stuff has been a challenge too, but he's doing it.
I am liking the whole "we're all in this together" theme, makes me almost want to watch high school musical again. Almost, but I'm not there yet LOL!

Hi! I hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there!!

DVCLAURIE-- Envie received today. Thank you.

Alyssa--- I'll be mailing out to you tomorrow. (Got my inserts early) I have 2 chunky envies headed your way. Enjoy! !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter