Coupon Train~

Hello everyone! Posting to let everyone know that, in light of many stay at home orders/ shopping restrictions in many states this train is pulling into the station. Not an easy decision to make, but as I have not been able to get to the store Sunday mornings to get a paper when my delivery just does not happen, I imagine others are having the same difficulty. To keep things simple- we will be disbanded AT LEAST until WDW resorts are back open. Since this is a disboard thread, that seems fitting. In the meantime- if you have coupons to pass along, by means do so. But there is no requirement to do so at this time.I hope everyone stays healthy, safe & sane during the upcoming weeks ahead
Jeanette

Hello everyone! Posting to let everyone know that, in light of many stay at home orders/ shopping restrictions in many states this train is pulling into the station. Not an easy decision to make, but as I have not been able to get to the store Sunday mornings to get a paper when my delivery just does not happen, I imagine others are having the same difficulty. To keep things simple- we will be disbanded AT LEAST until WDW resorts are back open. Since this is a disboard thread, that seems fitting. In the meantime- if you have coupons to pass along, by means do so. But there is no requirement to do so at this time.I hope everyone stays healthy, safe & sane during the upcoming weeks ahead
Jeanette

I was coming here to say that I am only going to mail out if and when I receive coupons. Thanks for the update!

Hey train riders! Reaching out to see who is interested in restarting up the train? I have finally started to consistently receive coupons in my circulars, and store shopping restrictions have eased up. I will give it a week to see who responds and is interested, and will set up the train based on who wants to board. As always- if your former buddy is interested to boarding and you would like to remain their sender/receiver, please let me know!
Hope everyone has been healthy and safe! Happy St Patrick's Day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter