Coupon Train~

Mailing to kathyk2 on Monday...just today’s inserts. I have not received from my new sender yet. Hopefully it will be soon!

Received from my new sender: Akenneson today.....thank you!
I mailed to kathyk2 on Monday.
I have another envie ready to mail.

Did I miss a move to a new thread or something? I only come here to check in but the last post May 9 which I think is odd........

Well, we are the Little Engine that could.. I know we should all be better with posting and keeping the thread active. I will do my best to conduct a better train. With that said, there have also been no PM's to me with issues or requested leaves since April, which I have been grateful for.
I have noticed a few things with my own Sunday paper which I'm sure os likely happening everywhere- less content, fewer coupons, higher prices. I have seen - very recently- that the local free community 'newspaper' I get in my mailbox has started having coupons as a biweekly insert, so that's a plus. So- I am aware that the Sunday paper can be a disappointing source of coupons, but regardless please do send out what you are getting and pass on what you are not wanting from your buddy envelopes.
Hope everyone has been enjoying the start of fall. I know I am looking forward to being able to bake again- may even get to the orchard for some apple picking this weekend!

Checking in: mailing to Debbie at least once a week. I have not received anything from Andrea in several weeks.

Sorry about Kim. The last 3 weeks i was in japan the the week before that my newspaper didn't have any coupons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter