Covid Testing On-site?

BLTtinkerbell

DIS Veteran
Is there anywhere on property to get a Covid test?
Or near WDW?
I’m not thinking if you have symptoms. I’m thinking for those wanting a test before they head home.

Any updates on where to get tested on site or near Disney? To return to Massachusetts you need to provide a test that was administered within 72 hours of your arrival back home. Trying to find where we can get tested while we are down there.

Is this just for Florida residents or can visitors be tested too? Like the pp we have to have proof that we had a test 72 hours before returning home.

Does anyone know the best answer to this question? Is there an urgent care close to Magic Kingdom that will test (that will take health insurance)?

A quick google search of covid testing near WDW turns up Buena Vista Urgent Care on World Center Drive. It says they do antigen and antibody tests, and appear to take lots of insurance. No referral needed for testing. That is all I know about them though, you would have to do a little research. Several others nearby also do not require a referral - Walmart in Kissimmee, Paramount Urgent Care on Turkey Lake Rd.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter