CowFish or Toothsome?

We’ve enjoyed them both. Toothsome’s has a much better atmosphere with the theming, and has a bigger menu. As for Cowfish, I’m typically not a sushi eater, but I strongly enjoyed the Bento Box with the Firecracker Shrimp. It also came with a mini burger, and several side items.

I don’t think you can go wrong with either choice.

Cowfish isn't as big as a chain as it seems - Orlando seems to be one of three locations in the US. So I would argue it's equally as unique of an experience as Universal
Its definitely subjective and personal preference. We've had Cowfish in the Carolinas before. Because of that, we usually opt for something else. Same goes for Rainforest Café over at WDW.

Not the op, but thanks for all the opinions. We hope to head down in the Fall, and now might opt for both. We had planned on Toothsome, but Cowfish sounds great as well.

For those wondering, we did CowFish for dinner with the intent to go to Toothsome for dessert. Long story short, the food at CowFish was amazing but the service was absolutely terrible. Unfortunately, by the time we finished eating, Toothsome/CityWalk was near closing so we didn’t get the chance to try it. I’m glad we chose CowFish though because the food was really, really good!

For those wondering, we did CowFish for dinner with the intent to go to Toothsome for dessert. Long story short, the food at CowFish was amazing but the service was absolutely terrible. Unfortunately, by the time we finished eating, Toothsome/CityWalk was near closing so we didn’t get the chance to try it. I’m glad we chose CowFish though because the food was really, really good!

Well at least the food was good, not the first time I’ve heard and experienced horrible service here......

Hopefully a good experience for the next visit though, maybe Toothsome will be good to you as it always has been to us from the day it opened!!!

I`m so glad you enjoyed your meal at Cowfish....we do love the burgers there.

For us, Cowfish is the superior of the two places. Food at Toothsome for us is overrated, but you have to try places for yourself and make your own opinion.

We won`t go back to Toothsome, but with Cowfish on our many visits there we have only ever had excellent food and service too. But, I`m sorry you had poor service, there`s never an excuse for that anywhere......but glad the food was good!

Hope your trip was a huge success all round.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!