CP Dinner packages - which restaurant for dinner??

scoggs

Earning My Ears
I have decided to try one of the CP dinner packages - but now have to choose the restaurant. Our family of 5 will be myself and husband, step-daughter (17), son 6 and daughter 4. We are not big on "fine" dining, so are looking at the tier one restaurants of Biergarten and Garden Grill. Thought the kids would enjoy the show at Germany, but that maybe hubby and I could get rehitched at the Grill. We are already doing 2 other character meals, so that is not important in the choice.... Any opinions from others?

Thanx!

We are doing CP at the Biergarten. My DH was in Heidelberg for a year with the National Guard and misses the German food. Also, I figured we will see Mickey, Chip & Dale other times in the park. The food at Garden Grill is very good (we have eaten there before).

Forgot to add, we are sending our 7 and 4 year olds to the Neverland Club and going to the CP with my in-laws and our 19 month old (he's too little for the childcare clubs). The kids are looking forward to going to a "club" without mom and dad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter