CP for dinner what to expect?

Meridagal

Mouseketeer
It seems that CP is a beloved breakfast place, but my kids are hit or miss with eating breakfast. I have booked dinner, but I see few reviews on lunch or dinner. I loved Winnie the Pooh as a child, but I don't love him so much that I'm willing to eat a bad meal. We are on the dinning plan so the cost of dinner isn't an issue.

Since cost is not an issue... Then I'd say go for it. We have done CP for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. They usually have a good selection so that everyone can find something descent to eat. Typical buffet type foods, particularly for the kids.

They do have a "Kids" buffet, but they are not limited to it. Nor are the adults banned from the kids buffet. Usually has chicken nuggets, corn, mac and cheese, etc.... My eldest Kid (DD20) as well as DW and even myself have gotten from that buffet as our dd12 has gotten from the "Adult" buffet (although technically according to Disney she is an adult when it comes to meals. )

Lets not forget the deserts either... Also they have 2 lines for the buffet and deserts. Be sure to check BOTH sides. While they will have most of the same stuff, we have found that sometimes on side has something(s) different than does the other.

Since cost is not an issue... Then I'd say go for it. We have done CP for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. They usually have a good selection so that everyone can find something descent to eat. Typical buffet type foods, particularly for the kids.

They do have a "Kids" buffet, but they are not limited to it. Nor are the adults banned from the kids buffet. Usually has chicken nuggets, corn, mac and cheese, etc.... My eldest Kid (DD20) as well as DW and even myself have gotten from that buffet as our dd12 has gotten from the "Adult" buffet (although technically according to Disney she is an adult when it comes to meals. )

Lets not forget the deserts either... Also they have 2 lines for the buffet and deserts. Be sure to check BOTH sides. While they will have most of the same stuff, we have found that sometimes on side has something(s) different than does the other.
Thanks! I saw in a few pics they had cheesecake bites. I have no shame I will get enough to equal a real slice. I'm a real golden girl when it comes to cheesecake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!