CR and Poly kids club

suevee

<font color=red>I am in a frenzy!<br><font color=r
We are considering using the kids club for our 7 year old granddaughter. We will be staying at the CR. I would like to know if I can put her in the Poly Neverland Club? Also how far in advance do I need to make a ressie? thanks

Yes you can use the Neverland Club, though the CR does have the Mouseketeer Club since you'll be staying there. You can make reservations by calling 407/939-3463 (same as dining ressies). They also take a limited number of walk-ins, but it is better to make reservations ahead of time.

I have no children, but have used the service 2x with my nephews, and they loved it so much they asked to go back. Also, as a kid I did the Mousketeer Club and loved it. It was a highlight for both my brother and I each year to get to have out "night out" at the kids club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter