CRAZY DIS ASIANS! A Sept 2018 TR...COMPLETED 6/1 The last day!!

good thing, hehe.

ZdwsiXsJI1ExOuwu0K2m-WqRa1NqVEBmJxXX9uB6vzwGrHAOLXILA97S6D8AgCt5veXwbYT8_xFofMKnsCqfExKpZlk_zHpSE039dRsaBidVB-XgbZ4NZ5OZdH4595bt1Te0lgI_sGJuiLZoHiIue2OiM2k_FG4QYz0ZBui8-XLqoMgfRO2DTcoDV1mC28J7-7hzZf86XHS8NKrLFP2hwhMRPGMZYqKeTg2NMg0MmKkbrQq8SQIpkqVLis0VqGWoApeZ5iheD-K8V3VFWm1EkbH87AQ7GXJX_GSwgKCVW4PXi7heEtAysdUAo6BJB2vdUxA63_wDCT1YvUkj4DlAQxxa8q4gXS_wcmXGc0oE4RhnGcEE7vx9Bb-xLJQ094OxDYZU-CdbW7-l5rd3sgh9o7E0hXl9qbOvwWUEnTvAdmby3bxNm8jtwjKUJBjMv0o2ge_gld73JsdoJLsId0mbGiepapL5ENbnfGnnqcMeNWV7cmQFqFj7pJcIHWh21OQoCE2oNA1mASgqfnjXu5dgkbkXmIqausdgTSwzKGgEJKVblp2bPHDz5omepAzdSk42-e4GjIOQxp-THAbcFta732sGgLchTcZJqzLlzh8d9S6gofk_QKVTpsews8eSG2a385DpdYhlsh3uXxWozqwkWRxm3iu38v8p=w563-h750-no

Get the big bowl!!
Morgan had 2 or 3 bowls of this the time we went and we did the same, big bowl. No little ramkins for us!

LOL the below picture of Baymax cracks me up. It looks like he's gonna tickle me!

fmClmn3XCYgYhjPNJxQ6AHuCaX6ZkyHSBmVxnPIHF7Xv687g1dFnE6uO10UH0ZVfnw9ukxvjBZRRUTNoWB0k_lXxd_H8OIoazCrxUWbk9mjxx80M9lP31E7XBHoExff258OOFBNJ7isH-0-Fltl7sPyT6OmQiUYTa4FzczY4lGRnQ3ZWJZ45R6hVAuMjyeJBawk7-KxCkeCfxF1OUWRDDl4-x8lIJ02SEfh0TmwqZv0jOU7lZTwAnBkSPYsrZQHlvj-s7sksVtb3_YpmRjBJhtxyqT6rpjc2FxWcIku-wtmRrc5L9pYe5home4H5LesQ9sVasgJntZQ7yN9VJ4YKiIjcyH_42pRKdipmC1S5k9YXIJsub7AulAL2tjk7qBVXrygbvFHFOp14HXbInbtCa82zP2tU-bff1XF2_2Hw04bWi-2QCNM6PY5D0u8GaoccI0frSYEEOf5xIU7S_dcJJAXYxe_89VL5AroD-AQTTdbTdhppPkwDSS-yO_vCyI8Yu0gQvdBAzQLfJ8eMhxJhF37syEnCIAVUw04kTH4SDm_CRpfA56vdqcX4O1oANYIbkwoVBi9-S-jySUr99QMLrPn1GlQ6sV_RL2ib5PboJtcMbIjWBMgIYDnxdHJ7VrAVaR5S3tTWaEyKliAoD33A_HrH3CAXGL6C=w800-h533-no
It does look like he is going to tickle you. Too funny.

ZdwsiXsJI1ExOuwu0K2m-WqRa1NqVEBmJxXX9uB6vzwGrHAOLXILA97S6D8AgCt5veXwbYT8_xFofMKnsCqfExKpZlk_zHpSE039dRsaBidVB-XgbZ4NZ5OZdH4595bt1Te0lgI_sGJuiLZoHiIue2OiM2k_FG4QYz0ZBui8-XLqoMgfRO2DTcoDV1mC28J7-7hzZf86XHS8NKrLFP2hwhMRPGMZYqKeTg2NMg0MmKkbrQq8SQIpkqVLis0VqGWoApeZ5iheD-K8V3VFWm1EkbH87AQ7GXJX_GSwgKCVW4PXi7heEtAysdUAo6BJB2vdUxA63_wDCT1YvUkj4DlAQxxa8q4gXS_wcmXGc0oE4RhnGcEE7vx9Bb-xLJQ094OxDYZU-CdbW7-l5rd3sgh9o7E0hXl9qbOvwWUEnTvAdmby3bxNm8jtwjKUJBjMv0o2ge_gld73JsdoJLsId0mbGiepapL5ENbnfGnnqcMeNWV7cmQFqFj7pJcIHWh21OQoCE2oNA1mASgqfnjXu5dgkbkXmIqausdgTSwzKGgEJKVblp2bPHDz5omepAzdSk42-e4GjIOQxp-THAbcFta732sGgLchTcZJqzLlzh8d9S6gofk_QKVTpsews8eSG2a385DpdYhlsh3uXxWozqwkWRxm3iu38v8p=w563-h750-no

Get the big bowl!!
Great tip. How dare they put the small bowls by the soup!

GNCv9GR2Jn5cUU91S7VuLSAO37FYq48x1W0vWgDobR0X64Tz17t3f6h6M5VwBNocq0lAAE6V17zYIy-nD7-lZBcWGWyM1TastRMvmE4nGncZUNTBenWubAwMncQoo8ZO2_8nnEMVoy36nX0b1UuFznWsvHBs1XbDy1rUbcM4cUT31eW5dzhKx_WJcSmd-mcVYDNFlqXMA0HlzPg5mV3c0yDO0tFomC2L1QKVX9YF-A_YLsobX9exB-Uv0vLEkoqNtl2cHX_q9vjFCszyRPWG-51HOnCaCQ_ipMT3kZIhjMMV6sXbTa3ldcpO1XmeFYrnonlqtoWG76y2dmPw1QaqNUtyZ4SXyDp5r6v4ew4I06puSunKvZoAIvtEbm7nnsh8jEkhnQZRyyw59wHX-P1ws44IH72lTnX8i4IQ0GFViaRogRUHIS5V1yllfAfDTy3RJ2KOWYlMHeyhpppGyIYBRc5FM7hEGHbIeF_7F7luX8gTbIJcjvn-rATN0hunn8S9GMKjGWUq2ypdOdc9su8pt_Ls1jspKLcNTZUHazHuMkr6COV-SirQuioUjx29y5zsOHChvTrMIaIG7IXLgXw-9hiFn_EZLdKQ8vOJUQrOCn6jAdQzDVUTRI8RTxZ0yl4rQshVpS9DAPajizUIfK0fZNKxaYF3IMlM=w563-h750-no

Where's the jam though?
This may be the singularly whitest plate of food I have ever seen.

Our favorite by far is Lady Tremaine. She kept asking Steve if he knew any eligible princes for her daughters She asked if we had a servant and I just pointed to my sister, LOL!.
Here I totally thought my your title that you were going to have ChunkySis get you food from the buffet because your knee hurt :-)

zvcpS6dMbCVCVZKCVU9ZwZUwjmKeWZFoXvPDf_sulpxG2bjwBljcPuOPbhTWfFQdnyXNDvu4qiX5i16LwJDUCBVKiwo0gyXuwoxbGWgspETk6u9MRmDtUq8w8oHqRZwgwm1nVmfpBEJU-DPC9tWHW1J5wXCYOIA8MRj6GNcsVoKeRATdWfo_22GzoeqYr6Fz4JAsCXYYQI7csObJuvhZfPG2TX13QTOXEw3uU-V_Qn77oKOnG4HeupM4jQENH0zaM0VUVsg6Wmfa9zC7OD2H3dhmN4VuqF8RrqIpjiKvbfEehvUo_ej4AfkbDJbgI5uRRu46ZpDzsGp0tuh3qW1AhSDCIidwdo06FnHBST-P14dd0Hcs2DlgJ14rhINEHAxBLLes_q-fOb7fGzsJH7jtXf2rnNZ55ZXQ90vYR6KeAeBSUF-5h7vtYXEuk6qV9Tt5Oaij712bGskW25Yyy7D0DZ7QpQ1CIag60dgyJ7DjNPa7YnnVwgE0Z0hJaYLkP10jcxwZXtSCb3O6KRB7AUNI4VZZW9vy39yg-V4A0X6Na_eeRoXyjgN_-aWOA3iBMOwLriJMytG8xk-1af1KV2aLspmEDjM9Xsii4cxIDWB4RkNm1QdgH1rwe0QPhVtaz7mKH_wGVeP-QgJaFlYxtRPSvbuLcqUmQaiN=w800-h533-no

Hey didn't we just see you?
Man Cindy's carriage must move at mach speed.

We enjoyed a great view of Illuminations from our seats. I'm glad I didn't have to stand. For some reason this is usually the show I watch on our last night. It really brings back all the memories. I'm sad it's ending. I did get to see it once during our Epic trip, also on our last night. I made sure we got FP for the viewing spot because it's probably the last time I am going to see it. :sad:
Glad you got to see Illuminations one last time. Its not my favorite show, but hoping we can catch it in August so I can hear the countdown to Illuminations: Reflections of Earth one last time :D

short walk back to the Beach Club, LOL.

Always a definite plus!

OK something to note, they have these tiny little ramekins next to the soup so you are "suggested" to have a very small portion it seems. But I go to the soup station and get a soup bowl instead so I can have a larger portion, because well, that tiny little ramekin was not going to be enough for me and since I was injured, less trips up to the buffet is only a good thing, hehe.

Nice try, Disney...

She asked if we had a servant and I just pointed to my sister, LOL!

LOLOL!! Quick retort!

This picture thoroughly cracks me up!

The Maple Boubon Boursin Cheesecake. It was delicious!!

It was absolutey amazing!

I'm assuming this funnel cake is extremely patriotic!!

Aren't they all?!

I like where this is going. I have a sister too, so...
#sistersforservants has a nice ring to it. I hope it catches on, cos I have 3 sisters.

Pretty tank. I'll consider photoshopping one.

My tank is pink and has big guns.

Was thinking how nice of Disney to do that, but...

I think it's in their best interest.
"Let's make sure the tourists stay hydrated. People passing out all the time is bad for our image."

But of course.

Now that's dedication!

Yup, we are all slaves to something...me: Food. CS: Good lighting

I don't really do characters... but I'd consider this, just for that soup. I've heard so much about it!
It's sooo good!

:lmao: What did she say/do about that? (Your sister, I mean... no... both of them)
Honestly she was probably too busy...posing...to notice.

Huh! Let us know how that turns out!
I don't really have a deep fryer and I don't really fry anything anyways in the house, it's just too impractical. But maybe one day I will invest in one. I do like fried food. My only thing is that once I start frying everything, I'll just want to eat everything deep fried.

So much patriotism in the US. I saw this photo of a patriotic American stopping an illegal immigrant from Canada

upload_2019-5-20_8-27-5.png

Hahaha!

You all looked so cute! I especially loved Su-Queen's dress. The characters at 1900 PF are just the best! :goodvibes

Thank you! It was a really great dinner!

Anika and I enjoyed 1900 Park Fare much more than we were expecting. The food was pretty darn good and the stepmother and stepsisters were SO entertaining!

Exactly! Such a fun dinner! I've always enjoyed ourselves here. I do need to make it back for breakfast one year.

Your sister had you check the proper spot to stand in order to have the best light for her character pictures?! My goodness, her dedication is amazing! I think if I asked Anika to do that I would no longer have a travel companion! :rotfl:
LOL, yes most people will think she's crazy but I would think she's crazy if she didn't do it, LOL.

I enjoyed Illuminations (it wasn't my favorite - Wishes was...sob!), but I will miss it on our next trip. I've seen it so many times on so many trips - it was the only nighttime entertainment show that my family did for years! I'm glad you got to see it (and sitting, no less!) at the end of your trip.
Yes!! I will miss it tremendously. It's just one of those nostalgic shows...

We haven't done 1900 Park Fare for dinner in a loooong time, but we have reservations for breakfast in September. I'm happy to see they still have the strawberry soup. You're right, it's sooooo good!!!!
It's the best part of the meal there aside from Lady Tremaine and the evil Stepsisters!

Perfectly appropriate!

Thank you!
Now that is dedication!

LOL everyone keeps saying this! She is really into taking the best pictures.

Fayt is never the issue....it's sugar and refined carbs. So enjoy as much strawberry soup as you like.:) I loved it too!
True! Although I'm pretty sure there is a ton of sugar in the soup as well. #letsignorethatfact

She certainly was! Love Chunky Sis's dress yet again! Where is this one from?
She got it from Lularoe! It is a Snow White print.

I would fit in perfectly with them, lol!

As we all do!

Meeting BayMax is on my must do list for July!
I love meeting Baymax! He's so puffy!

Same here! FP reserved our last Epcot evening....I will be a mess!
I know...it's so sad. Glad you are getting a good view though!

I may or may not have seen her do this very same thing on the last day of my EPIC trip LOL
LOL, as she has done on every trip!! She takes the dress she was least photographed in and wears it again and takes castle pictures so that the dress can get more screen time.

Sunshine in a glass, right?? :)

Absolutely!

Your sister is adorable... And a bit OCD?

Oh for sure OCD!!

Smart buffet strategy! (taking notes...)

I'm sure the recommended portion size is like...two teaspoons 😆

This sounds SO decadent, even without the picture!
It was really good!
I love maple flavor!

What a great day for character meets! I love 1900 Park Fare and your pictures turned out great!

Thank you!! We got some good interactions this time!

I still haven't met Baymax. Must get that done next visit.

Oh he's so cute, so puffy!

Maple Bourbon Cheesecake?! Yum!

So yum!

That's really too bad about your knee...

I know, sigh. 😥

Sounded like a really nice day though, I love ending any day in Disney with a nighttime show like Illuminations!

Yes!! I really love all the nighttime shows. So I try and book early or late dinners so I can watch a show!

:laughing: We all have priorities, right? Mine would have been food, too! :thumbsup2
That is my only priority. 😉

::yes:: That's efficiency at its best!
Yes! You have to at buffets.

Speaking my language :rotfl:
LOL!
What a lovely last night! If it's gotta be a last night, it should at least be lovely, right? ;)
There should never be any "last" nights. Once you hit the night before the last night, it should just be Groundhog day, hahaha.

This is serious dedication :thumbsup2

Absolutely. She is focused.

:rotfl2::rotfl2: Calories don't at Disney remember?

Exactly! I've been trying to send medical journals this exact fact!

I'm glad you got to enjoy Illuminations even though you were hurting. It is a bummer way to end the trip, but it honesty sounds like you didn't let it get you down.

I totally was fooling myself into thinking it's not that bad, but it did hurt a lot when I put pressure on it!

#sistersforservants has a nice ring to it. I hope it catches on, cos I have 3 sisters.
You'll be thrice as well served as I will.
My tank is pink and has big guns.

Image result for pink tank

Yup, we are all slaves to something...me: Food. CS: Good lighting
:laughing:
I don't really have a deep fryer and I don't really fry anything anyways in the house, it's just too impractical. But maybe one day I will invest in one. I do like fried food. My only thing is that once I start frying everything, I'll just want to eat everything deep fried.

Danger lurks at every turn...

Sounds like a fun dinner at 1900PF!

Love all your pics from Epcot! Looks like a good spot for Illuminations.

Thank you! It was a great last night.

Morgan had 2 or 3 bowls of this the time we went and we did the same, big bowl. No little ramkins for us!

Yes! They should know better than that, LOL.
No little ramekins for us!

It does look like he is going to tickle you. Too funny.

In some pictures it looks like he's doing a lot more than just tickling me. It's hilarious, I should post them because they are funny, but I don't want to be indecent. Maybe I will post it to our FB Group.

Great tip. How dare they put the small bowls by the soup!

I don't know, maybe it's meant for kids. But smart kids would know better! (See Ariella's comment above LOL)

This may be the singularly whitest plate of food I have ever seen.

LOL I had the funniest reaction to your comment, hahaha but I know what you mean.
My sister likes her carbs and refined sugars, obviously. Of course lots of jam too.

Here I totally thought my your title that you were going to have ChunkySis get you food from the buffet because your knee hurt :-)

You know, if I remember correctly I think she did get me a bowl of strawberry soup (my second serving)

Man Cindy's carriage must move at mach speed.

She got an upgrade after she married Prince Charming.

Glad you got to see Illuminations one last time. Its not my favorite show, but hoping we can catch it in August so I can hear the countdown to Illuminations: Reflections of Earth one last time :D

I love that countdown, and when all the torches go out!

Always a definite plus!

:thumbsup2
Nice try, Disney...

They underestimate my eating talent.

LOLOL!! Quick retort!

Hahaha, that's what sisters are for.

This picture thoroughly cracks me up!

I was trying my best to do my resting evil stepsister face!

It was absolutey amazing!

So yummy! I think they must have this every year!

Aren't they all?!

Absolutely. I must partake of more funnel cake to be more patriotic!

My sister's first helping had all the 4 relevant food groups: Potatoes, pasta, cheese, and bread.

GNCv9GR2Jn5cUU91S7VuLSAO37FYq48x1W0vWgDobR0X64Tz17t3f6h6M5VwBNocq0lAAE6V17zYIy-nD7-lZBcWGWyM1TastRMvmE4nGncZUNTBenWubAwMncQoo8ZO2_8nnEMVoy36nX0b1UuFznWsvHBs1XbDy1rUbcM4cUT31eW5dzhKx_WJcSmd-mcVYDNFlqXMA0HlzPg5mV3c0yDO0tFomC2L1QKVX9YF-A_YLsobX9exB-Uv0vLEkoqNtl2cHX_q9vjFCszyRPWG-51HOnCaCQ_ipMT3kZIhjMMV6sXbTa3ldcpO1XmeFYrnonlqtoWG76y2dmPw1QaqNUtyZ4SXyDp5r6v4ew4I06puSunKvZoAIvtEbm7nnsh8jEkhnQZRyyw59wHX-P1ws44IH72lTnX8i4IQ0GFViaRogRUHIS5V1yllfAfDTy3RJ2KOWYlMHeyhpppGyIYBRc5FM7hEGHbIeF_7F7luX8gTbIJcjvn-rATN0hunn8S9GMKjGWUq2ypdOdc9su8pt_Ls1jspKLcNTZUHazHuMkr6COV-SirQuioUjx29y5zsOHChvTrMIaIG7IXLgXw-9hiFn_EZLdKQ8vOJUQrOCn6jAdQzDVUTRI8RTxZ0yl4rQshVpS9DAPajizUIfK0fZNKxaYF3IMlM=w563-h750-no
Very yellow plate! It looks good though - I want to try it for breakfast and dinner! Guess I'll need 2 different reservations!
She asked if we had a servant and I just pointed to my sister, LOL! She would point to younger kids and say, oh he/she would make a good servant. Hahaha.
I'm sure Su-Queen loved that! I can already picture her eye-roll!!!
LOL the below picture of Baymax cracks me up. It looks like he's gonna tickle me!

fmClmn3XCYgYhjPNJxQ6AHuCaX6ZkyHSBmVxnPIHF7Xv687g1dFnE6uO10UH0ZVfnw9ukxvjBZRRUTNoWB0k_lXxd_H8OIoazCrxUWbk9mjxx80M9lP31E7XBHoExff258OOFBNJ7isH-0-Fltl7sPyT6OmQiUYTa4FzczY4lGRnQ3ZWJZ45R6hVAuMjyeJBawk7-KxCkeCfxF1OUWRDDl4-x8lIJ02SEfh0TmwqZv0jOU7lZTwAnBkSPYsrZQHlvj-s7sksVtb3_YpmRjBJhtxyqT6rpjc2FxWcIku-wtmRrc5L9pYe5home4H5LesQ9sVasgJntZQ7yN9VJ4YKiIjcyH_42pRKdipmC1S5k9YXIJsub7AulAL2tjk7qBVXrygbvFHFOp14HXbInbtCa82zP2tU-bff1XF2_2Hw04bWi-2QCNM6PY5D0u8GaoccI0frSYEEOf5xIU7S_dcJJAXYxe_89VL5AroD-AQTTdbTdhppPkwDSS-yO_vCyI8Yu0gQvdBAzQLfJ8eMhxJhF37syEnCIAVUw04kTH4SDm_CRpfA56vdqcX4O1oANYIbkwoVBi9-S-jySUr99QMLrPn1GlQ6sV_RL2ib5PboJtcMbIjWBMgIYDnxdHJ7VrAVaR5S3tTWaEyKliAoD33A_HrH3CAXGL6C=w800-h533-no
It does! Very cute!

You could really tell that you were in pain as much as you were trying to smile in those pictures. I'm always amazed at how many character pictures your sister gets!

Strange situation on the boats. I didn't realize they couldn't run in the rain. I'm another huge fan of 1900 Park Fare and the strawberry soup. I didn't even know they had small bowls. I've always used the full size bowls!

OK caught up here, I still have two more of your TRs to catch up on! :faint:

Very yellow plate! It looks good though - I want to try it for breakfast and dinner! Guess I'll need 2 different reservations!

Haha I guess so, especially when there are 2 different sets of characters!
But luckily the soup is offered at both meals!

I'm sure Su-Queen loved that! I can already picture her eye-roll!!!

She was probably too busy posing.

That is hilarious! Also, I just love her :)

Haha everyone seems to when they just meet her!!

You could really tell that you were in pain as much as you were trying to smile in those pictures. I'm always amazed at how many character pictures your sister gets!

I know right...I should have probably listened to Steve and gotten a wheelchair or scooter.
I'm honestly amazed too at her character prowess but she tends to not do rides when she's solo and just stick to characters.

Strange situation on the boats. I didn't realize they couldn't run in the rain. I'm another huge fan of 1900 Park Fare and the strawberry soup. I didn't even know they had small bowls. I've always used the full size bowls!

It's only a lightning thing. If it's just rain then they can run but if there's lightning within a 7 mile radius they cannot! I can't imagine what the gondolas are going to be like in the rain! I wonder if they will suspend them too. I hope with no one one board!

This is a really great trip report! Super-detailed! Also crazy that it took like six months for you to finish it all- now THAT's attention to detail :)! Hopefully I can get my own report done quickly!

Now I'm wondering if I should do more of these character breakfasts- how much time do they spend at the tables when the characters come by? I know at Akershus and the Royal Table they just kind of blow through (even more quickly than meet & greets).

I love your trip reports. You are a talented writer and I also love your pix!

On one of your TRs, you mentioned something you take with you to help beat the heat. I’ve been trying to remember which one of your reports that you shared it on, but I can’t find it. Was it cooling towels? Any other tips?

We’ll be there on Friday!

OK so something I FORGOT to mention somewhere in my TR, probably on day 6 or 7, was that Steve ran the Regatta Run - which is the Yacht/Beach Club resort run. I forgot about this because CS and I slept through all of it. I'm pretty sure it was like Day 6 because I think the run happens on a Thursday and that was Day 6 of our trip. So Steve got up, registered, ran (it's like a 3k run so not that far), got back, showered, and was ready before any of us. So I really have no pictures of anything and Steve didn't take any. They ran around the Boardwalk area and I think almost to DHS and back. He did receive some swag, which was a cute tiny little tote bag with a Mickey anchor on it filled with stuff like a Regatta Run pin, some earplugs, and other random stuff. He said it was fun albeit a bit hot. That's just something to add to Steve's #CrazyDISAsian stats. :rotfl:
I think if he does the POFQ one I may get up for that because he gets Beignets as his "prize" and of course I'm going to partake in that!

Day 9: The LAST Day

This Trip Report is (finally) over!

So today we awoke and decided to...not go to a park! GASP!
Well, for CS it was easy because she only had 8 day park hoppers so she was done. And since I had my bum knee, and we were scheduled to leave in the late afternoon, we decided a day at Stormalong Bay would be the best option.

But first, our last official table service of the trip, breakfast at Cape May Cafe!

Of course my sister wanted to do this since there are characters.

And of course I agreed since I could get my Mickey waffle fix and also it was right in the Beach Club and was probably the shortest walk to any restaurant we had all trip, haha.

We checked in and were seated. Here are some pictures of the food:

6lR1Rn90CdnQtpwzA62svkyUnQObM9-LitNKNjpCUM0f8cG0FZtDDYtl2oyylnitc5rRuafuPxgB2ESsqipMcTBYy_cqjHQ6giToDaYXVqJf7EQmVrVL4yja7vg9Yzs_z_3iE3b1Fs6YWX2XejtMzOaRznMUdLMChjeuiE62FSZTwdUSnhjuPz5y5UWfE4jN3AZbQYlBIF9nAWOTbcFY2hxr_ILDlFGJRd1zQwjwerVbDEpa6c0IXAm96wukXWn62bbDxXon0-o3sYVe1rdLcJoOqfUA8_xouZtoHp5sOa3kTNxtqJRL4vrY6-35sz2hMOzqCQx_pITJStSW_caRKLj2MWF1K_G7RMn-l1lvjtsCsdZeDibNwVU6w_-UgFg1o5aaZkLgo7Xnid3GUWW4M5bWmohEgnQ53jFDqGOzhm8BlnO3mDNzcvcGsAY0Jv0XF8qED2V2PDmKg8l8hV7o4d8RQV7p6vOvGXHzGNOy3Hz-MHB-L0XxnvJBY51XTVnvfvNwLB2fAjBmQlFUH6A1V58oATkYaqgeqQbVPAl22w_jW4zeo9nma4GZbbkfIipWBbG1Fieg98kYpHIaCdTSXVSq3I5qIaSZ6poa3BCsUnP_IbZZLQ5vqUpgcF0Rfaf3p797AngSyTcOYrcC6ywmXzeKfEnZkHML=w563-h750-no

This dish is some sort of eggs over what I remember to be either crispy onions or potatoes with a hot sauce drizzle on top. Whatever it was, I remember really liking it!!

pKOZBFxrhUeNY_ysDA21AsymcqaeDf8gpgO9naPIGGuJBiI-7vWVGybDk5xZVHOLSbqqKnbhYF_KurH-mnuyEYmhMgRgpwB9yxAZVO_imB2MqtO4Kapf-m-cA83_4h1VaYUknLqfUUz5VaeWmpLW81RpG-Y0U28gwsiTn-FvRhhSoDDT0wQUEI82YhzUcyhBe4iG29A1MbLrF9lV1pFYz4E91__5SLCLwiE__uU-nw3FXLwg5lMW5smYRmpdu4oNSLY9wMZXDml-nyKCwdUMO2GFkBru8tgkaQf_mdZnP-b-jSC1dbwosqWZ8Q5MKTICsB6nKIBTAVg9TGSXucgVkjMvcocZnUPsAjTS38ZAqcLHMVcVEr7xkcI4CiTai6N4Z9YWUCBJaOYPb40xB_7_epPyPfuly0cUml3Urzfwt0MSJ2wA1CplycAjdWE69Q0u92ums3lU6kcj8DhbrV9oXWzbXOjGWHYJMBilayjEWSp1oh2nXWcnq4ywS5slVcGrovZw0gEZJRTJay3vx6LerbQDoNYdrRZM4B9R0GYOnTHDcVFZ8jfZZfiMjrknDYKWcw4tNzNKSXZZGZGC2mGx1EHD_dgKDk7UOfojWdFOs2kUbkoQS1xeIqqNk9_dfRXccznepJdXqmX35yVVB6I6_Eijqg4AO8_m=w563-h750-no

CBLTs9Pkzr2M2-Abz6UDiTpYDoPxkqNfFgY_FAyqEE9e4AFCEuLTShx-ijWBh_OlnpDx6QcLYSwU6dsjyiOIdUA04x05ViIcQCc9KBDagOdh3GaBDS_l649DR1BW70k7w1fa8qSwyA7DuKimdpVbAxLFQJC-70if2l04v29Qjnh7cLs5u7ukeEBTTF7n--7odIyDYVwy03xSfPH7PIsBEs1NrniVbDp42O7FFrsLyFm881LJO7hEBejWenZlVAT65ysCne3bmyqlMnWbsMsbaSBH7K7ICsbiFJVHWgsyTKOceIrF1zunw11TlT0Q3bLDfVI6DvWjXm0NLrlm-o3UkjqrBnU04oiiJtaJ_ph6ooJTduRIgv45L5un8vvyn7Q41LTQPeQHkx-yhDMOXIY6Te6Aiyql16JVTw5O2z3rZINRpPE4mBwgygS8pp-b4etDYzxXWOa5WK2GP7wHthW82NQ2oIEv-vGFaKDvnGV5yUyH1rNhprVx7dxQ8md4x6mUJemguFxrCvGP736cR4TTDn-eQYRBDjTfd4MXWEeHaevZFEUhrKCvQXOyqtNO3bUXSsdqW2QvZGhKDz6CnrVc3BslC5jjFmPfQA_Fjl7Xkmbacs0ZADv9o6O_RttYAnslFlpXm-rz5ymXoMj4nY7_o7Xy6scqTHJ9=w750-h563-no

Of course we needed some Mickey waffles!

6OgWr6AHS6DHj4K5TNDE8Lpumrzfw8iJXBQkQd7ymfw7drUscTqwGS0IQ3oJh4mgi24PDwCbTwbHRELg0vnkAfl4QBRkNrV_zEdRhrSInjApJN25Dq-zY0llVBhQ0uqjWjYWVYrpPj7noci9AaoU6qXtzZB908eVrC8Bz86raP281xOMVfp9XFyddm3-wSVT51HGQieRbe4NSdqfkPNpZQJzmJwwFjgDe13qUtzH76YQu3ei7nDrS2VNQFFVW7DFAZ2JwvDziwVEESO9smjn3BQlxhGZyTz82c2Yjp7laXzHc2NF3iRW_SCBmxD0GXe27EBV8FNuZ9UWAdZGIo8Oym1mPz-BHiyhhYcNdbuZ_5vFwSopaVb5QfbtGfMGT3pSriIsBHYv2rX-wXNO4N8wp4mBI3OUpc1nhYNTGF4HOqjzKHb0EwNZ-Vxb2w8guqc98rlJphWv3F1yon5duwrZj68KGM3dZTbVi-dDOGLQv_LfBzeCS8l7uWPBFqFkjeuWOW1_Fckp0VI0nO8-ar0bpYX0uj8RVCOZsAtb5Zl9GnfTpluh_U45yyYbFOyq37qCjVjj8hx8fdTl-cWHbExx9fMbWhpUGZivo9SQVwDzH7ne1dI7v8qdt2T7O5POCHkNclBnaTwvVS2m9AvTrR1S6GCqjJD8Xmk-=w563-h750-no

I also remember really enjoying this overnight oats/muesli in these cute jars with fruit:

dOtLqZrheiYYvGc9Oh8IfaHRTsF8T0aMez5bPadfwGvMI7nDjhDH1A4WtpYnIa2bah4C4gdzF0mrSmjY6PwDg2RQXafn5TfVtw6BceA9qRu4mwH8UxADA0vBiIXwF6JlMijreIl_KemQVai-U5KWtPsajK_HX0t9Ubx_Om8PJjkfiJZU2Kq78tlCoM8yRAy8kCkyAcaIpuem6L1OJSI9kEF3uDWuB_PyT5VksSacbTDBMyCf9FySanyrKIWcgZF8sGOq7auwzgat0SaPU2QR5e54L-fk0E30-KNng3K29UFPoONP2sV7FV5nB5j08ycRKRiKnspkd_-vmPCtoXYiiQbkzO3_cD5L8B9BxHNj9wKoXYDZf92WlK1D52i0EbCspveDG7YHLJH1vV8kpa2_43OgGZxwJoiyFBEdo0GCHVLgSJMG9wt9I-xdbNuqUwjBQ2YU5eWe30ODf3DIRi7lLUwJ_ApmEk8Ii8L307szCfhzEkrJV9pyw9KjqD1phEV9rkx2Ztw1OXV9OPtkUE0-QYE4z0zoYgF-8wCG3wT47Unx1AVXi9h8QeEFfWD_E-uceJ-uA-ZKNSW9UAQjE2TcWSg9TfU3D3fcba-9kaqo3bnRK-wfCtuhXCnAF0ncrAbDQdSXNaTA8PHbZkAb0W_PhYSaE7l-JTAO=w563-h750-no

Here's CS and her plate of food. Also a very white plate.

And notice the JAM!

uAiYFcJqJZQ5g18Jo8rY_kGgrI3u0t7OpmCBvImtZbgXfUipFxOHhOSGZuD-jUO0GlrnB0fsdsR5mSnr7eBLBVYzXgK_c4UEwmZOe23Qw_Ys3np8mQXEMyxP41MBTVb1wdZ-SBlX_h_Tt2KQcrAiCdTaytsgKN_GONu2ZWU9xF4abBMfhVpxLqpPvDS82334VscjukumevcfkVm0I0HVVk_nznnKGLrdXwuEz2T49HBDsb3ArcWnw3vFCds5m3ej0iGTc_1OyIDFS2SLK3uEJMxrowg1enS9dzbkzDcI0CgClpFpkZL-zS8yYs__r6rZ0k-dk8If4O0_PljCCnaHkh3lN7khDGCmei2NgzlEvDRuf9dFVvORDoVWgCZYhLQGOhzzvItk1GVPBPR3No9N3kLuXaFKaLBFYvogeKYi6p-s7yoOJLveFiRoVhzDefPOqdLSRYyGYGn3dq45LtqIIdIi4Ds66rCTP_eaDlRiONDmV0U1SZTPW1U1-qKjKz65IjIlLKkeAHXE44BaNbq142rpWrcFl2IqecJsYXG44StMjQD8P6WEtGFsFraZoXUUkw3wsviO5d-O1U6_KHuLYNUhPz1aQd3IprL8WrZahMAktNmCyq_c2lgEbM2QwsMsA3YrwyIZCBcWPTrzcWqZ_No94X6PNOfG=w563-h750-no

And our pictures with the characters!

OK Minnie totally blocked me in this shot. I had to photobomb the picture. 😆

jPmq0xpoq6Eu0EZnw2z0NZabi8KNROIu-tdSpyv6e5Qisn4-s9AawzNEAEmI_fI1YOHDfL801e5EpXS6AlvjA3iCW3dSxGlIF_49uZlZZikIJETMG6wVUtmRbAUXTrM-A83Uvg6plGpX74vpFgeY8Jw0rEAYxGjlvnKXvNah3V1ZKFpCF61QeRXFHiwCXIQWzJV7KlnzHbwjXyLJ-eJ6x-omPrqepw7gqvwC-S6zKz1iMrSs5mUVknqoXCEFnmJ3NwajmQqhnY-t2nioF9hGM4Wn5WlnDhbz5ycav2uByXsg2pmZiVkAYec3sJKpx-qSkceheBWchCaYa-06SIAivpkP9EpcxaNRxChFVGGio6HZ-uYMxRQFXHSdOtywjo-I_4wqFpfDfPCrkaOHu7j-45d7WMJmksIhbwgIWEM1Guf5WpPJoeGp2YL_3i5StFW210_6p2s1EWKX3X91-X0zSTU-1QZwgLxS91wzABC099wkEFJDFePj7jnr08d_pxyRghw9cu7hdMDk_kkX85jFrDP4aNOI1PtjoJLvXFEYZ6MLe9hmJB90M09AHmBGz-NiWZ2wk5vpsvYDJHgybuO7EnM57jQCySMM7vkh1zhnOJrjvbktPpxZilF74YgSoPvsLGZzyYeDXNijsSs8csySXddP-FDvcoiq=w750-h563-no

ONh0slcpB-6j_ZbZ-iv4ZTSAezpxKXbscYJvBGeoJytFO3SXwos1uAxuO4noWbpS1PG0qHxdbAYM0gb2WXoS5bAR5PmJnXdL_W2FzT25pTV3YD8xHwST-uxcvp7KWk4oyDgE--DeyPHKsHmk5L8CEuK0FkKrfWTDc8s3P1ASGAYvC2PsfTP6T5hXw5BwJdzEHIw7gupv9QhWU45vz2c-aCZ0N3FDj0YnT15H_QeQMgvG2XmkWVXliosm0K_YChV9wFkaN8DrPpyHjKmaS4UzFhsMO0xyeb1Na1VaQ_hVrXf006HupDo8m1D8pVGXdf8P_BHorgR3mY1P3154lfRWKOJC3b3evA1d_7aYL78THwm5WIuPIz4fnap8EsqeXfHuLV2zwFUumXMFt8S9HyW-liPUytcfS8MUTq9DMNJ_Y53n31-aPMI3mLPFhNRprblrd_n38zFdsKaU7YOosnanAhiYOMLrc9I-RcsQ_CSLtfGB2fsclAHCzIfH25dH8L2hzd1ykrAznVlv6G5xH3OwZiqSCoRuntA8dppwAlzaJ_DOs-zXIbl6wT1nAfimrpDEwGvzkqIuS9n_Bq-4G_-Fiqz0Y2aua2UxFAfrcsTJVQ_dDYCHcTkkgPDe2nujtVme09CMjVQCLR8aowtQDznV-3usEC0e8MPw=w563-h750-no

eyt1IIGvso1B1LULy2-Atoazu_W_z2n0PsVL3I8pY4R4AZsZeHw5wNje8TCLzU0AXmNZ0yjAADLyPzKnQbNaOpJSJuy6h8xHbtlcLNPO9E-0LVD0_CsyE3mBSEzI-l_h0jc4cO5THkiSNp3-lNIF4M7xqP-iwMkbXmoPRaNWS09LkCVrkLf094Hhu31yysfcLf8EPswx23fgs2lLLfjI2UnSUtattLWsbb7_t4fIwYyc0Ljckl2bbCppfhSyI467PCEyJ-7xNKkpC5CBrcsLEuN91IZJkxDvHBdQug5rx0yCyPlfv8lUijiVvZgVRN_ML5Sa7xddVyJgVm8QA_Jo5Ydxyz3km_m8GCZCi1A0SUfEfhSKh0JvzLJqgaIyAqvaXsYLim3XImsAPl5BntogGDtqGKINFFXdyROdUjv1_xz1vFGndhjSjwKYcE8roM8YuUuKnM3AT0yumJT2VIXc402EGgdMU7g1jE1jgf8A7TgIb5tHj4JLYhOPqKCZiEbnkYbgYDpvgBaft-puyNfl5kA1lSWBwwyKl7xUDdJE0dc82Maky6hOGmc7YwqM0uJl-1Aqqo6p3HCIbM_ADKRpWtw1Hp6ZeonAJQhd135kfrX7-rs_VrB3GbMgIjOxix5eKz82WL3de8ksJ83BMkG74xzw1W1yUZr-=w750-h563-no

_UXoR2H6hmk4go6IobfTS5k4-kEwpkADFtcorQiAEX5WATPIaFQEMCoDdy5CkdyIBYj5hYlaAXd7c6rC2RSvK7LsXHwKiDnBpcHc2KnozYYbiJo0seZMyIyv_YeNtx4rqH7K9BJzmIWs51mUjHhOWHjf5qobbMGl1QJUc5C84Spb4JkGf2bQ43Yu1n7umvbofGihH3YLkldntc7gxg5pRGil1JWlSTeHZWWGunUUH5kr0ar7XwperXRn3C7vjpe-_agM2bVOfphZlF5_FJMwgRPamlDDIpRdcez5_bWoT4l_gc_aYnLDROL0uHs_ebuRLw_RhVF3pn3wZNKurnaDyqjowU1i6fyHjaI86yYpAdrhbWCBh_kn3TMsxUFMjY8LY0IwRWE7cSAcTFS-YdBu9ZYklKnHlVr74YA9zLwNEdV4cIa6v5j1D1orcH2izkb0zUp-jwWUYXNqOICPqbgWylF7JNDTCgOVT-5BhxFcSD8JM2qLAtb_8DTGimLbAz60oTzg5WQ9jkcaH7JTzHvQkhmiVdqcVvUFz85P4WNrwKOPAzXFK-lrcJEQdCqMUVYiZoL6OpWzw_yzS6mza6XXkNi52CyyLxu3wz91DhhMvwZGju5VdVUzU4u10VYrgo91gj04z_7CJQaMSuZpUKRKK0NCKRASXNCZ=w750-h563-no

D4nM3FrK5xWhF8IWYixYcG9KYEOwcI2lDBaDnWMZSutGBpHc9Ziu7ZRy1YidNu6p0_Z4UxWUHpGwXH-ows0_kJWW-to_UoIwvpln5IyJPvDxx3S1ekSiOoq5KF4f21_mlCqixLtwsKD6PfFGR65iF18INY-d3tLrDNyTr_2PjUma1Q6RZudewo1ww2pxgvaqw46jPBqunx4ocCkTOjkAuTHcExOdxviJ6rzhNnydR-5cJwpO_jPmZvXHayass7U_Q9ATOVz_dBkS-nT9o_y4xKkAyC06ZjJIK4r8gHidMBY77lWC-BLGTGVxsZfCSeLcRKLN3wHPlV9KplN6vUY6C6SIy9k6B571Qb0e8nEheE372YYZFfCij8QsF8VIFSxXtoURY2kNf2ru9ykiRdxoBg78lY5NMHO-kJ1zgkmmmmHjh3pUK5sJrQfcw30AqP--vTMsaiy2LUNPGG8kim7Uc_tGa-RURx2Tt5Pf74nbuebRsfsDIY2Rm-01lXXBMoT40MEXwJ41-cMvGoiJJuNhns0nGkclV0yuee-w-BVcDCmuecQk5Bkq1o0vac3HOY1JZZnfoJH4SpJz1wp7I9hMdHCIjIeqj8VlP-017pXd2XUTxGUYINWmIDaloe3Yq-BJEmmGDAvdKR8rrRj3qbmP9R-ArzJsc-bQ=w750-h563-no

63A0AzkUCwo5x-qkIIOddv_VuSxx_EjoxXreV90VuxLLP17XCPA3NnwaaL49XP8BfBrd0kinY3OxAluhKkcr-dbfKulyX-mUeiF0y4hzuSlYncabL_MfnwFB_fV93JQEG80ZoVNiC8lMI4fUftE2zXHF7KL-exytIWYTNplG7vP2RgIQLVQaR1PKUVMOqMQgDFOQd1AKf8ZPUUZPrgqQdCkaFtNshyX6r2DcWGN54KcM9mS4dn0fMI0p9jnkfRbMWcLtE0D-PjZFFEYaCdyb6f7au36t6qGm5yNtio_sxXSWos8GHgGtRDOjdrcgoKnY51Y8D_B_dIO0Mv1hoktstXU5PpvBOGosPf1cWlLvWx17ag1artMHa6JK_yNcGyAULF7A9QouXPEgq-YkHxbRduZuby41wCin1v9b9Ego9sSNIB0AnqqNLnTVmz8UVcx2j-r5x9J_HlXMngUaM63_ArGypMt7foj0-hGcVKrp68V4f-fq5TtddwmKYGfdq8tAM2oS9nJH-jMAGMA9uAW7vB1KHPz7d3H3-QsylBCdMMR04xAGjHV6MZYAwphtRA72MotDHaNa4C92MuE9GpidJ-QyBiAVQ4TX4GN3Y2di9vljfxIUB6a2q3G2JzcMkYJAhnnQX982c5ib291L0l0HHxMX1B2sY22B=w563-h750-no

I don't know why but this is my only picture with Goofy. The rest must have been on my sister's phone or something.

zINX0XGB1im8_ybeWXIwObyILOlsA-i6jFsuAwvps7fOm1Fk4G1hq3stgaGyCSpKWc-Q-UOZPIFTobVArc_ebW1prc6VBFt-HxX7Q6tqgr_i66jXgWntH7o4oFlDJnjsbi9vezL0hHwCzqLR5mjm20Qp6JStP05OOfHK4ljXuUSt5GnKTQXbd6QCm3OZf2RPFoLem1VInV0MGJhO6Me3rfSZlqP73D65RH1D1elXKSHeaAT6h3L-goPnKx2N72qynh6i2RFT_ROfGsCmcwlS5gwYedXTgWE9ySNG704CT20sDQgj87JB2xUxPak-eYioN2GXNU8meVajv8CY3hkgvMQPr6iENMJGOAqWrIpyTwFFned5stL6sW4HQ_3vYExCiWVrGRtKp9L4WMMjguWHfZb8csQRadv80rraxdxwsdeyYpQgQEBAZ0A5OV9khygrM-_zp0-GLxSlFkzLO9_hf_O9EqjpOjDBx3YD1iioBdlcxuiheUz_8f8r8oj42PDTgHAB-fHixj13AXKZ1LLdqy7LLMibkI9jc6E4eQM8x4Xbp66x2JliD6kyVq4kgUGPhlz7GkPpaJ3mbboGMZ9m7-vOjJJvXyJOkxT6Ofkj80p-UL-gEup4VmcHOyBdyVfnpDNX5mPlftUkXSGERCA8F8024q58113j=w563-h750-no

Great breakfast overall. I think this is a quite a good buffet breakfast and the characters are cute in their beach-y attire.

After breakfast we packed up and checked out and then Steve and I headed to Stormalong bay, it was early enough that we got good chairs and spent the better part of the late morning early afternoon lounging around and I did not embarrass myself any more by getting into a circular tube so I just used the floaty styrofoam-like things. I had the pleasure of meeting Katie @Woth2982 who had just gotten married and were having a mini-moon at the Yacht Club. It was entirely by accident, I totally recognized her while she was lounging her her hubby on a chair and I was all hot, wet and spastic in the pool. We were planning on meeting up that day anyways but in the lobby before we headed out on ME so it was nice we caught up beforehand. :)

My sister didn't go to the pool so she went to Disney Springs and shopped a little and ate this:

Vlqg64nPSAVXshwyQ4izmpKE-KwLi9tyQNBgIhxolKbE78NiDy1U_6cDZTFIFqdt8Di7Cg1HV_94xJeosd_qBfELWV9MhemkHPAd9LdoI2ATRUn6Nxxd-4t6uAwwQpzbss3isHzDMaU4iwR8YNOsl2hKzOZKEqDrxbAbxJIDYL9xPHjHrHexQeb15Q1zg8LoKCNiZRWCzF4GJ-Q6z-3UBSXmzgKJ-synvoMgBe9XFe9nKHR-JfcAhlYz4l74izvfJkot7YhW08-wZ1dxLCFGS95MaVRPdSY3Aojq5NtASw1td910CpwQvTNwlzdeT-4h482qKNIe6CGvT6Yq7PfEzfyIwGiwlFTWQLW1rcsjEL32kWRgHz3-5aVPIQmYpYFl3Qi1ZktwhsHuzs9XVtxh4h8T0_XAmBNDGUnEBFoU0mENYwQgCs4g4uFrl8csgQvwBvTw3cTWeEf5YsPyttXvvrt57e84AfV647DDgsE8FyMbklVmjL-PCuCsUnj5sU3wrKa62qy6sFfLUOKhrRsRlRKj1L13EfHi216ek5Rrd2fYquzvWTltc3kQCzXCmYMyabX_IY0BP1X3mlRcTkGACG4uOE-cqKq2pnkc5B-mC2_u8UIpLLkDfornlxtxKscSKRjCQGg-R0zNh9cOop5JWn32C3O7bYwW=w563-h750-no

I'm not actually sure where she got the Dole Whip from.

When it got closer to our ME time, Steve and I showered and got ready at the pool showers. I'm not sure how it is at other resorts, but the pool showers at Stormalong Bay are really nice! One of the stalls is also a private stall so you pretty much get a whole bathroom with shower all to you, plus they were recently refurbished in the last few years. I can tell you that the ones at AKL are not as nice!

We grabbed our stuff from Bell Services and waited in the lobby.

I found some hidden Mickeys in the carpet!

z60X_T0a1M9JdxU6dato2uwXaDCux-w3bjTggB34DPQEfms6BrYVQWRBavq2LBVfcYSzhVXAHTmP6-OqXxhs7lOlPeBxxEaZ-YbaMFW4iyCNnIlmsHLSIomSK6FhbgvQ-k-W3ysj5wBqNqBkkDE-BuYPwY9jcavtojtOLmoKETdqcLDF-8jlGPUnDvEbF8XR0ckKrElaRbKbsmwOt7c0B6a7ycZ7e9yn03gu7DXIIqJiRoGOVp2dOJaaYmLBThyv40A2FVdepTl67Nc62NnC1N7PLLI5wRbZIZXUwO5BQSKbCylA1bYdAZ7YZHgrR2nlCiwV9ikfSiJ-1SSpw-L1tHe1HEfpqABMtxlp6qdQ-JEUv5OeShOX9dEUTlIDojSN23Nf2hBj9XHYFpdZ07Dmt4Dxq-ehRP_JLoeZP2kRiXxxKDIwbV9QBc3KF-inTtn3zVhQ47hOabeIZO6Hlws4Gt6vZQM-9PvTqXLPZp68ohhLVydnSt25uXvFUDagO3UnnVwqw8PZAWKPO26s2JXHmS2eccCFGxUtt2B_y1H3kZOnFOqMagDyyyKku76G95ACwTOOWoVPGuDogeDaccGUUxUmNNWa1HN99zIiYMbBqKX47wjysLLxmMaGl7FFKrkbdAj5acJ-5Beb_k06p2HiCBf83iZTLQUj=w563-h750-no

SYQ9xMy7aF7470ZTDt2-JM4BVcj-IcWWogGPnLrLN6tlhPoxfc222xX-QPjZH4EmH3If5GocZl0T7E5aLMmVgZ7cdv-brty7s-vR3Zx0Fo3H4feiy9nHjyQ36w9WceEpxdlRvHCesiQN3Xv8-oMOEpmhau160ritDUVXEuaxJNR5EeuUkzjC1e3UfPHo1299pnBJchAqScHF5BTSccBBhlEWoB3mD-1GXck4SCg8Yjq0o9LyuXjuKED-a9BNZzRSJkVmX17nozMRl6A6cZ1R9RkZoyeG9TQYx1VAbjUZXzNrnxTLOpuWYy52UNtIs4tCBlRiZhpuKmK7BiYOS9HMbeGy8DjQFUzVKQQhlsdawr-6D6i2FLVD9uSlamJt1dkwWC5CwVpXlv0TJGs7sZYP7WxpcgFiS0nolPKB54QsBgN52yajq1xF-n5DoirGScmZiI8VPrnxyQrtxcC00_gauBr4fcUXhdtH9ABA9zZgTwlfRN0u76L6sXec5YnQBO5Q0Q3FsM7K2mAN4WBsaTQ3D3vpWQWmdY-vt6KZiA0Rv9QpiRhJHLNY9MSmEU0_6q99ds55mnErCYv-WeumZKEXIxfeKKUxqih8srm2eoivpyoufYYUFzHH27fyfqbErueZgG64juAA-JBYbcEvIUURJyIgC3kVpUEq=w563-h750-no

We realized that CS was not back yet from DS. We kept texting her and she said she was in a very slow bus. Like the bus was moving at such a snails pace that the bust that left after hers from Disney Springs had PASSED the bus that she was on.

And of course...ME had arrived...and left, and we were NOT on it. LOL. I guess we thought that we could Uber it to the airport, but Steve asked the front desk and they told us to just take the next bus. I honestly didn't even know that was an option, but if space allows it you can. I don't recommend just skipping your ME time in favor of getting a later bus just thinking you can get it because when we left from AKL a few weeks ago we also missed our ME bus and the CM at the front desk said that the next bus departing was VERY full so we were lucky to get on it.

So eventually CS came back literally like a few minutes after our original ME bus left, so we waited the 30 minutes until the next bus. She was so mad, she didn't know why her bus was so slow. She would have totally made it way before our scheduled ME time but it took her like an hour to get back.

While waiting I recorded this video:

We got on ME and made it on time for our flight. CS's much delayed trip from Disney Springs was not without reason. Look at what she got me from EoS!

I8zcabY1tzGTNoprDnSId6MhLNe87nE0BuEqW18YM0yYwNobfVOxiOst4jN74zvh8sybpNQfSdGdwQnMW3ceTU5zxdhilVfgDhldv2C5oLA7ib3e2unRx5migpXIiT3BspAmt0PjAoIdoF5P7L6V6zaedpATvGr__05_G6FqQdW0QCluWwwx04DTnU6u_PibvQYmQ2nHfwNn109Ck3FLxvVBlxnoTP_AeUxa3kmNXcznpV6VXbvUFPsNZZ0GqXygAukE2_sZCUbi4mpTcvb8oCcJb8t1hJ8GR0ge5BpjLVeQQTAG251a5Y1ydAhFoCamAYJhmUehjC2qoq6_CsNV5MPHLiNQdZ_6A1tagTGL_KojO10N3uBacDGvE4oqgWGo9hOGGcE3IJJyIeSfSme33kzZYdphiVx6KVyX77WyPRbHS4QXmy90yKOg2yOWr-wG3pKoJ4_Q-S4JdlicjY3aKDwd6WYbujaC2L1lgHmtMG1k0wOUvw-9VmAxS8u11oyccig2zJBaXwZl9e0XIAIIF5S-R206-VPh8knjhDCg3C2BpqSLpF41o7lPIAhT1Z1phYZ_a-qmnfv5YWfAp5paZN_lQ-BZKhKMYLO_f6MvnCNvkfdzeRyJQGnFCRiDziwGrTOf0tSlXEIAif2PrT5yVL_Ak5i-rJqo=w563-h750-no

Yum yum.

Anyways, it's a WRAP!!!
(no, I got a sandwich but this TR is a wrap!)

Thank you all for following along on our CRAZY DIS ASIAN trip!!!
If you enjoyed this TR you can read along on my current other two TRs:

This Sparks Joy! A Feb/March 2019 Birthday Trip
We. Are. CHUNKY! Disboards Epic Girls Trip 2019

THE END

:stitch::stitch::stitch:

Well, for CS it was easy because she only had 8 day park hoppers so she was done. And since I had my bum knee, and we were scheduled to leave in the late afternoon, we decided a day at Stormalong Bay would be the best option.
A Stormalong day is always wonderful!
After breakfast we packed up and checked out and then Steve and I headed to Stormalong bay, it was early enough that we got good chairs and spent the better part of the late morning early afternoon lounging around and I did not embarrass myself any more by getting into a circular tube so I just used the floaty styrofoam-like things.
The styrofoam floaties are much more manageable.
My sister didn't go to the pool so she went to Disney Springs and shopped a little and ate this:
Mmmmmm!
One of the stalls is also a private stall so you pretty much get a whole bathroom with shower all to you, plus they were recently refurbished in the last few years. I can tell you that the ones at AKL are not as nice!
The AKL ones are pretty basic.
We got on ME and made it on time for our flight. CS's much delayed trip from Disney Springs was not without reason. Look at what she got me from EoS!
Yum!

Thanks for another awesome report! I love your dress from Cape May breakfast.....where did you find it?

OK so something I FORGOT to mention somewhere in my TR, probably on day 6 or 7, was that Steve ran the Regatta Run - which is the Yacht/Beach Club resort run. I forgot about this because CS and I slept through all of it.
:lmao: So supportive! Really cheering him on!
I think if he does the POFQ one I may get up for that because he gets Beignets as his "prize" and of course I'm going to partake in that!
:rotfl:
If there's something in it for you...
This Trip Report is (finally) over!
:sad:
:eek:
we decided a day at Stormalong Bay would be the best option.
Ooooh... okay, that's a pretty good substitute.
And of course I agreed since I could get my Mickey waffle fix
Always a good reason.
That does look interesting and good.
Of course we needed some Mickey waffles!
::yes::
And notice the JAM!
Okay... I noticed... I'm sorry, but what am I missing here?
OK Minnie totally blocked me in this shot. I had to photobomb the picture. 😆
Shoulda shoved her out of the way! :laughing:
I did not embarrass myself any more by getting into a circular tube
:rolleyes:
I just used the floaty styrofoam-like things.
I love the technical details in your reports.
I totally recognized her while she was lounging her her hubby on a chair and I was all hot, wet and spastic in the pool.
:lmao: Love how you describe yourself.
I'm not actually sure where she got the Dole Whip from.
Don't you think this is something you should find out? Hmmmmmm?????
Steve asked the front desk and they told us to just take the next bus. I honestly didn't even know that was an option,
Huh! Neither did I. I note your warning, though.
She was so mad, she didn't know why her bus was so slow. She would have totally made it way before our scheduled ME time but it took her like an hour to get back.
I'd be pretty ticked too. Especially if it would've meant costing you an Uber ride.
CS's much delayed trip from Disney Springs was not without reason. Look at what she got me from EoS!
:) Good reason! I've yet to eat there... and I wanna! Maybe this fall?
Thank you all for following along on our CRAZY DIS ASIAN trip!!!
Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us!!
If you enjoyed this TR you can read along on my current other two TRs:
Already there!

Fun wrap-up. I’d like to try the Regatta Run when I go in October but for me it would be the Regatta Walk. I’m assuming there’s no time limit?

A day at Stormalong Bay sounds delightful. I’m thinking about renting one of the new cabanas for a half day. I’m not wild about where they put them - by the zero entry sand area for kids - but there really wasn’t a lot of open space to choose from. The showers are a great addition and so helpful on check-out day.

Oh dear on Chunkysis’ bus being so slow. I would have been freaking out about missing the flight!

What a nice relaxing day to end your trip on. It's always nice to have one of those. Love your pic with Goofy at Cape May, so cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts