Crazy Plan

Lesverts

DIS Veteran
I was suppose to go to WDW in September for two weeks, but employment situation changed sudden and now have a couple weeks off between jobs so I moved the trip up to the last week of June.

So instead of a carefully planned 13 day trip in September I have a no plans trip in June.

This is the extent of my planning.

ADR at Tusker House
TSMM FP on June 30
R'n'R FP on June 24

It's June..... and last minute. So obviously I can't do my normal planning. So I've gone to seat of the pants planning.

Kinda freaked out here.

I was suppose to go to WDW in September for two weeks, but employment situation changed sudden and now have a couple weeks off between jobs so I moved the trip up to the last week of June.

So instead of a carefully planned 13 day trip in September I have a no plans trip in June.

ADR at Tusker House
TSMM FP on June 30
R'n'R FP on June 24

It's June..... and last minute. So obviously I can't do my normal planning. So I've gone to seat of the pants planning.

Kinda freaked out here.

Why are you freaked out? We leave on Thursday for a 17 day trip. We only have 7 days worth of FP+ planned, because that's all we're allowed to do (AP offsite). Of the 7 we have planned, we'll probably change 3 or 4 of them last minute anyway. I just made changes last night to a FP+ for TT with little difficulty. We are super excited!! I know we're different than most here, but "planning" for us is a chore, not fun.

ADR at Tusker House
TSMM FP on June 30
R'n'R FP on June 24

Kinda freaked out here.

I really wouldn't sweat it, I love to plan too and really enjoy it but my husband's job obligations only permit us about 1-3 months advance notice of his time off so, I plan a lot of trips with very little lead time. We've even had great trips with only 2 day lead time. To me, any time at WDW is better than no time!! June's busy but not insane IMO and you can have a great trip with little to no planning. You can still pick your park days, your ADRs and FP+. Have fun!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter