Crazy prices with Virgin from Manchester for next year!

jackieleanne

DIS Veteran
Looking to rebook our honeymoon for next year and some of the prices just for Economy light are over £2000 for 2 adults.

Same dates are with Aer Lingus via Dublin for about £450 economy or even business class for £1080 each.

What are Aer Lingus like to fly with via Dublin and how long would we need for immigration/customs at Dublin etc for safe connection time.

This is quite useful for flight release dates.

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/flight-ticket-release-dates/
My personal experience, is that prices are high when first released, but dip after about a week to 14 days. Also, Virgin Holiday flights booked before Virgin Atlantic release flights are always very high.

Sorry that didn’t really answer your question.

Oh for sure on the holidays this is for flight only with Atlantic as I own DVC so at least accommodation would be sorted.

Yes always found that with release dates on the flights but even those don't seem to be this high. Hopefully they start to come down.

Looking to rebook our honeymoon for next year and some of the prices just for Economy light are over £2000 for 2 adults.

Same dates are with Aer Lingus via Dublin for about £450 economy or even business class for £1080 each.

What are Aer Lingus like to fly with via Dublin and how long would we need for immigration/customs at Dublin etc for safe connection time.
Aer lingus are grand to fly with but immigration can take quite a while. It's been a couple of years since I flew with them but it was an hour plus to get through but the bonus was when we landed in the us and just breezed on by immigration there :)

Virgin do seem to release high prices then reduce but they do tend to end up the highest even then during school holidays.

I actually think next year their prices for flight only will be higher than previous years as they look to have reduced the capacity across the country. For Orlando I think they are concentrating on having enough capacity to maintain the holidays business.

What dates? Lots of dates in Jan/Feb/march for under £300pp direct with virgin from Manchester

Virgin do seem to release high prices then reduce but they do tend to end up the highest even then during school holidays.

I actually think next year their prices for flight only will be higher than previous years as they look to have reduced the capacity across the country. For Orlando I think they are concentrating on having enough capacity to maintain the holidays business.
Just looked at booking for next February prices almost identical to this years

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!