creative memories question :

disneyfreakk

<font color=blue>I sing Spongebob to my dogs</font
I really REALLY want to buy the Creative memories 12-inch Decorative Trimmer. I thought I could just order this off of their website, but they want me to contact a consultant. :( What's up with that?

Creative Memories only sells through consultants. Period.

Find a nearby consultant, tell her (or him) that you just want this one product and anything else you might be interested in (like the new Mickey punch coming out in May or June!) and if you would/would not like to be contacted about crops/Memoranza/other special events/types of products.

They shouldn't have a problem with that, a sale is a sale.

If you go to Creativememories.com you will be able to find a consultant near you and they will be happy to help you out with any scrap booking needs. Nancy

I use CM albums and adhesives almost exclusively so I have a consultant and I know CM does not advocate it, but you CAN find a ton of CM stuff on e-bay. The prices tend to be the same as buying through a consultant. You can also get hostess gifts on e-bay if there is something you want and you don't want to host a crop. You wouldn't otherwise be able to get those items. But if you find a consultant near you they'll sell you whatever you want, even if it's just one thing.

Have a class at home - you can get what you want plus free stuff. (Free is good, right?). Its not like having a Tupperware or Pampered Chef as you only need as many people as you've got room for round your table (no stressing you can't fit 25 people into your room!). Otherwise as others have said I'm sure your local CMC will just order what you want - I'd do it for you but I'm a bit out of your district :rolleyes1 :lmao:

My consultant has a web page thru creative memories where you can order right online thru her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter