Creative way to track QS & snack credits among a large group

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
We are doing a split stay - 3 days BLT, 5 days OKW -- I'll be gettng the regular DP for 7 of us. I've read we need to us all the credits from the BLT before we can use the ones from OKW.

There are a few other complications that I won't get into detail on except to say I need some kind of plan of basically showing each credit that each person needs to use & by when.

Has anyone ever done something like this?

We are doing a split stay - 3 days BLT, 5 days OKW -- I'll be gettng the regular DP for 7 of us. I've read we need to us all the credits from the BLT before we can use the ones from OKW.

There are a few other complications that I won't get into detail on except to say I need some kind of plan of basically showing each credit that each person needs to use & by when.

Has anyone ever done something like this?

I don't have a creative way, but assuming you mean 3 NIGHTS at BLT, each of you will have 3 TS, 3 QS, and 6 snacks that you need to use by midnight of your moving day before accessing the OKW credits. Plan the TS meals you'll do, whether all together or separate. Same for the 3 QS meals. Snacks you may just have to keep up with as you go.

You can also get a printout from the hotel each night
In add, each receipt will show the number of credits left for that type of credit used

I printed credit card size excel sheets for my group of 6 on free dining. It was mostly so we could tell what delicious food we had eaten, but could be a talley sheet for each person. As stated, each time you use a credit, it will show the total left on your reciept.

I made a card with each persons credits listed such that when one was used it could be crossed out, and it was clear who had what left. It all fitted on one A5 page for a group of 4, so, could easily be on one A4 page for a larger group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter