Credits on the DDP with a split stay

DisneyLore

Mouseketeer
We are doing a split stay in October. 4 nights at Copper Creek and 4 nights at BWV. We will be getting the DDP for both stays and we will be going to F & W. We are checking out of CCV on October 23rd and checking into BWV on the 23rd. Does anyone know if we will have access to all the credits from both DDPs on the 23rd? Since the credits are available until midnight on checkout day and as soon as you check in on check in day. So the big question is - If we were to do F & W on the 23rd would we have access to the snack credits from both plans? TIA. :teacher:

Yes, but I believe that you'll have to use all the credits from the first stay before you can use the ones from the second stay. For example, you cannot begin using snack credits from the second stay while "saving" TS credits from the first stay for dinner that night.

Yes, but I believe that you'll have to use all the credits from the first stay before you can use the ones from the second stay. For example, you cannot begin using snack credits from the second stay while "saving" TS credits from the first stay for dinner that night.

That is awesome. We will have all our sit downs done before that and were not planning a sit down on F & W day (made that mistake before! LOL) just wondered if we needed to ration our snacks before or after but apparently we don't!

Once all your credits are gone the next stay is used. If you use the bw credit first, then your CCV credits go poof. I’ve seen reports of them being restored, but avoid this. Use all your ccv credits then you can seamlessly move to your BWV credits.

Enjoy!

Once all your credits are gone the next stay is used. If you use the bw credit first, then your CCV credits go poof. I’ve seen reports of them being restored, but avoid this. Use all your ccv credits then you can seamlessly move to your BWV credits.
How do you differentiate them? You normally just tap the magicband, so will they ask you which ones to use?

How do you differentiate them? You normally just tap the magicband, so will they ask you which ones to use?

You already know all your TS credits will be gone. What about your QS credits from Stay 1? If you're planning to use some of them to get snacks at F&W, then you'll want to do that before you use just snack credits at the booths, assuming you'll have snack credits from Stay 1 to use. The point of sale has no way of determining which ones to use, so you'll need to know what you have left from Stay 1 and be sure to use all of them before trying to use any from Stay 2.

They can see your credits.

Did a split stay in August, AKV and then BWV. Got my mug day 1 at AKV and thought I used all my credits when I got over to BWV.... they show in the app now and the second set was activated... or so I thought. Learned that just because I could see them, didn't mean they were yet available.

Discovered that all may not be as it seems! Went to pick up mug for BWV stay and a snack at the Bakery and the girl told me I hadn't used all my previous credits... apparently they didn't deduct the mug at AKV... I do remember the CM had an issue activating it. Well, at the Bakery they had me get a mug which they then charged to my stay at AKV which finished out the DDP for that stay. Then I got another mug for my BWV DDP!

I knew I would get 2 mugs for the split stay... but in the end I had 3 mugs LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!