Cricut Explore on sale - $225 (I surrender!)

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Since I cannot get Windows 8 to work with SCAL2, I surrendered and bought the Explore over the weekend.

If you are looking to buy one, both Joann (online) and Amazon have them on sale today for $225 with free shipping. The regular price has been $299.

I am justifying this purchase as (1) I saved $75 and (2) we're expected a new grandniece by December and I'm in charge of scrapbooking. I just started 2013-2014 for Grandniece #1. princess: princess: And, of course, the MAW swap.

I purchased the Explore a couple months ago, love the way it cuts and have cut a ton of svgs,from misskatecuttables, svgcuts, mardenz, and reddys but since the last update(which you had to do to continue cutting) I have not been able to upload my made in scal 2 svgs. I called Cricut and explained that I had scal and made many pieces but could no longer upload them. she tried to help telling me I would have to go back to where I had gotten the svgs and re do them. she didn't know scal was sure cuts a lot and when I explained she said I should have said so, they have them blocked.I have been able to upload of mine but not the others.she made it sound like I might have luck if I kept trying but I would like to find out the trick.I would like to hear back from you especially if you keep the explore. maybe some one can figure it out.

I skipped the word three in previous post .I have been able to upload three of my own svgs but not the others.

I purchased the Explore a couple months ago, love the way it cuts and have cut a ton of svgs,from misskatecuttables, svgcuts, mardenz, and reddys but since the last update(which you had to do to continue cutting) I have not been able to upload my made in scal 2 svgs. I called Cricut and explained that I had scal and made many pieces but could no longer upload them. she tried to help telling me I would have to go back to where I had gotten the svgs and re do them. she didn't know scal was sure cuts a lot and when I explained she said I should have said so, they have them blocked.I have been able to upload of mine but not the others.she made it sound like I might have luck if I kept trying but I would like to find out the trick.I would like to hear back from you especially if you keep the explore. maybe some one can figure it out.

Thankfully, I don't have anything too complicated saved to SCAL! I don't think I'll be able to help you.

I'll let you know what I think when it finally arrives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter