Cricut question

katclicks

Mouseketeer
Does cricut ever run any promos for the yearly subscription? I have had an explore machine sitting in its box for a year and just set it up, and I can tell quickly it will add up. Thanks!

I have a Cricut Explore, I got two months free before the $9.99 monthly fee kicked in. I will tell you the promo didn't show up until I created my Cricut Design Space account and set up my machine...a nice surprise!

Ohhh, I was just looking at upgrading to the Explore this morning, good question. It says on the website that the subscription starts at $7.99. What would you need to upgrade it for? What's not included in the base $7.99 one?

Ohhh, I was just looking at upgrading to the Explore this morning, good question. It says on the website that the subscription starts at $7.99. What would you need to upgrade it for? What's not included in the base $7.99 one?

The difference in the price is you can pay a one time fee of $95.88 for one year (which comes to $7.99 a month) or just pay $9.99 each month. Both get you the same access but if you pay for a year in advance, you'll save $24!

The difference in the price is you can pay a one time fee of $95.88 for one year (which comes to $7.99 a month) or just pay $9.99 each month. Both get you the same access but if you pay for a year in advance, you'll save $24!

Aha, interesting. Ok thanks! I just got an email saying they would no longer be updating the Gypsy with new carts and no longer supporting after 2016 so I bit the bullet and bought the Explore Air. I guess I'll see how much I actually want to use it for things other than scrapping and see if the subscription would be worth it rather than just buying individual shapes.

Yea, I got that email too. I'll tell you what, I love, LOVE my Explore air!! I make so many of my embellishments now than I ever did with my regular Cricut so I'm saving $$ by just purchasing paper (and a little bling!). While I already own about 20-25 cartridges, I find the subscription worthwhile and full of ideas and inspiration. I think the only images I have purchased so far is a couple from Frozen. Hope you enjoy your Air!

I had a silhouette cameo and bought a Cricut Air Explore partly because of the Disney content. I have the subscription and I find that convenient as well as the fact that it gives you a 10% discount on any supplies you buy from cricut.

I have the older machine (personal) and get so annoyed about Craft room. I want to be able to use my own pics or svg files right in there. I have to use a 3rd party app which doesnt always work. With the new Cricut is this fixed? Im already in with cartridges and would hate to step away from all of my investment!!! But I have the same question I guess Cricut or Silo?

The new machine doesn't use Craft Room anymore, it uses Design Studio which you can use your own photos, svg files, PhotoShop files, system fonts, all kinds of stuff. You can link all your cartridges to your account so you get access to all of those shapes that you'll already bought if you don't want to get the subscription or if you have licensed (Disney) cartridges that are not included in the subscription. I've never used the Silhouette but I love the Explore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts