Critique my itinerary

OldSchoolReasons

DIS Veteran
Expect to see more posts from me as I stress and plan!

This is my rough plan of attack, it'll be myself and two others on a Wednesday (next Weds in fact!). Am I trying to cram in too much? Is it better to hit Tomorrowland later in the day? Sadly the Grizzly Mine Cars are closed for the entirety of my Hong Kong trip.

• Ant Man & Wasp, Iron Man Experience and Hyperspace Mountain via standby.
  • Grab Winnie the Pooh fastpass
  • 11am Mystic Manor
  • Toy Story rides (I can cull these is short on time as Paris is my home park).
  • Use Winnie the Pooh fastpass
  • ‘it’s a small world’, Fairytale Forest, Carousel, Dumbo, Tea Cups (last two can be cut)
  • Get Hyperspace Mountain fastpass
  • Parade
  • Jungle Cruise
  • Iron Man Experience
  • Orbitron
  • Hyperspace Mountain fastpass
  • Paint the Night
Side note: I am not fussed about shows, and I recently spent 2 weeks in Orlando and managed to meet 30 odd characters so I've had my fill of meet and greets for awhile too.

I don't know how Paris is but with HKDL, posted wait times are not always accurate and it can often be more important to minimize walking rather than waiting.

Toy story Land should go before Mystic Manor due to more convenient walking and better wait times. TSL gets long waits later in the day while Mystic Manor doesn't get to that level of wait. You may or may not need the Fastpasses so if the line for Pooh is short, just go on it in the morning.

Assuming you skip all the shows you haven't listed, you'll probably have time to loop Antman or Hyperspace Mountain in the evening. Or if you take a leisurely lunch, you may end up pushing some of those Fantasyland rides to the evening so that you can make the parade. Get a spot on Main Street for the daytime parade to watch the parade stop and if you arrive late for Paint the Night, I recommend going to the train station where you can sit on the steps.

I don't know how Paris is but with HKDL, posted wait times are not always accurate and it can often be more important to minimize walking rather than waiting.

Toy story Land should go before Mystic Manor due to more convenient walking and better wait times. TSL gets long waits later in the day while Mystic Manor doesn't get to that level of wait. You may or may not need the Fastpasses so if the line for Pooh is short, just go on it in the morning.

Assuming you skip all the shows you haven't listed, you'll probably have time to loop Antman or Hyperspace Mountain in the evening. Or if you take a leisurely lunch, you may end up pushing some of those Fantasyland rides to the evening so that you can make the parade. Get a spot on Main Street for the daytime parade to watch the parade stop and if you arrive late for Paint the Night, I recommend going to the train station where you can sit on the steps.

Thank you! I definitely want to minimise zig-zagging where possible so will swap those two around. These are great tips for parade / Paint the Night viewing, I wouldn't have even thought of where to grab a spot. Also thank you generally - you are the superstar of this board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!