• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cross your heart we're going! Cross it!An Unexpected April Adventure! TR Started!!!!

Angie!! Welcome back and I'm glad to hear your trip was great! Can't wait to hear all about it.... popcorn::

YEAH!! Welcome back! Sorry your trip is over :sad1:, but I am really excited to hear all about it!! Sounds like it was a great time!!!:goodvibes

Sorry it's already time to say "welcome home" but I guess I have no choice so "Welcome Home!" Good to hear that you guys had a great trip. Please let us know when you've started the trip report 'cause you know we want to read all about it.

Ahhh...thanks everyone for the "Welcome Home" wishes. I'm starting to get caught back up on all the PTR/TR's I'm following....hopefully any day now.:rolleyes1

Oh and good news I finally started my TR!!:woohoo:Click here

I hope to see you over there.:goodvibes

ahhh...thanks everyone for the "welcome home" wishes. I'm starting to get caught back up on all the ptr/tr's i'm following....hopefully any day now.:rolleyes1

oh and good news i finally started my tr!!:woohoo:click here

i hope to see you over there.:goodvibes

hooray!!!!

hooray!!!!

YAY! I'm so glad you joined in!!:goodvibes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone!!

If you've been following along on my PTR and haven't found me yet.....I started my new TR!! (link in my siggy;)) Come on over and join the fun!!!:goodvibes Don't forget to post...I always love to have new readers!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter