Crowds After April's Half Marathon

morrik5

DIS Veteran
Not sure which Forum to post this in so here I am. We didn't realize when we booked our trip that the day after we arrive is the Half Marathon at Epcot. Typically, the week following the race are the parks busy?

You will see a slight up tick on Monday after the race, but most runners are moving slowly on Monday. Again race will bring in people.

When we go in Jan we can notice a bump for Run Disney week.

Also coming from Ontario for that week at the Cabins. It is the last week we can get non-stop flights (really). I am also living in hope that the race weekend is not too noticeable.

Also coming from Ontario for that week at the Cabins. It is the last week we can get non-stop flights (really). I am also living in hope that the race weekend is not too noticeable.

Last week for non-stop flights? From what city...I assume it must not be Toronto...

DD is Delta (West Jet) @ 9:45 am from Toronto and AC @ 12:35 pm from Orlando. Times and stops were a priority when I booked these flights.

Last week for non-stop flights? From what city...I assume it must not be Toronto

Definitely not Toronto, no direct flights from Ottawa in the summer. I really don't like the Toronto transfer :headache:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter