CRT ADR for an early dinner in the fall?

Afabena

Mouseketeer
Hi all - just curious if anyone has a CRT ADR around 5 or 6 scheduled in the fall? I have one at 7 that I have been trying to modify to earlier in the evening with no luck. I have a TP finder set up with not one hit. They have a new signature celebration package that is with fireworks viewing that shows availability earlier in the evening - of course that is way more than the regular dinner and you cannot use the dining plan. But that package had availability with the earlier time slots. I’m wondering if this new package is taking up the earlier ressies? I have been trying for months with no luck and getting frustrated. Just curious what other experiences are.

From what I've read, I believe that earlier time spot is reserved just for the signature package.

That’s what I’m afraid of. It’s a bit sad they are pricing people out of CRT, and making it harder for those with younger children. Very frustrating.

That’s what I’m afraid of. It’s a bit sad they are pricing people out of CRT, and making it harder for those with younger children. Very frustrating.

Have you considered Lunch? It is my favorite meal at CRT.

I would not worry too much about the 7 Pm dinner time if you cannot make it an earlier meal. My DGD was fine with meals around 7. We found that she rested in the afternoon, and had her second wind come eveing time. The 7 time frame was noce becuase after dinner there is time to wander and then see the evening fireworks show.

I have a 7:30 ADR for CRT next week - I've been trying to modify it to a bit earlier since I booked it in February. Nothing but occasional 9:45 - 10:00 PM times. I set up a TP Reservation Finder and not one hit also.

I think your suspicion with the Signature package is probably correct. I'm going with Teens, but I still wanted something in the 6 - 6:45 range to give us plenty of time to not rush and catch HEA.

I’m still checking and hoping but it’s not looking good. I have checked the signature package and there are times open at 5:45 which annoys me. I have checked lunch also but on a different day and no luck with that either. We’ll probably stick to the 7pm and hope my kids cooperate. My daughter has a BBB appt at 4:15 that day as well so it will be like a domino effect if I start altering plans too much.

Have you considered Lunch? It is my favorite meal at CRT.

I would not worry too much about the 7 Pm dinner time if you cannot make it an earlier meal. My DGD was fine with meals around 7. We found that she rested in the afternoon, and had her second wind come eveing time. The 7 time frame was noce becuase after dinner there is time to wander and then see the evening fireworks show.

Can I ask why lunch is your fave? I've never been to CRT, but we're doing lunch there after my DD's PPO BBB appointment.

OP, I would just make sure of your DD getting a good snack before her 4:15 BBB then she should be fine with a 7pm ADR. GL!

Can I ask why lunch is your fave? I've never been to CRT, but we're doing lunch there after my DD's PPO BBB appointment.

OP, I would just make sure of your DD getting a good snack before her 4:15 BBB then she should be fine with a 7pm ADR. GL!

We have dined at CRT several times, both for lunch and dinner. I find lunch to be more relaxed and less chaotic. It is so nice to have lunch and then see the afternoon parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter