Cruise and Theme Park Operational Updates due to Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
:scared: Well, that is one way to boost the coffers. The flex tickets we are holding weren’t extended so that wouldn’t be fantastic for us, personally.

Sorry if it's been discussed, sometimes these threads grow like weeds.
Is it possible the reason all our tickets were extended is because we have to buy new day tickets for each park? Again, if discussed already ignore me. :)

Sorry if it's been discussed, sometimes these threads grow like weeds.
Is it possible the reason all our tickets were extended is because we have to buy new day tickets for each park? Again, if discussed already ignore me. :)
Well. That would be contrary to the email so many of us received that stated "However, because you have valid Theme Park admission, you will have access to the Theme Park reservation system before new tickets are sold to other Guests."

But, hey! Things change. Disney can do what they want! Just because they said it in an email last week, that doesn't make it true going forward.

Just random thoughts. I am trying to think of anything/everything so Disney doesn't catch me off guard anymore.
I've been hanging in here since my March cancellation. Watched 2 possible June trips vanish, and can't change my flights for free anymore.
Want to be prepared for anything thrown at me. :)

I have UT tickets but I don’t think we’re going in July. I know they’re extended until September 2021 but we may not take a big family trip until December 2021.
Should I ask UT to refund? They’ll probably keep 5%.
Or ask Disney to extend or refund?

You must got through UT. Not sure if you have hard tickets or e tickets. They were allowing 95% refund for e tickets as of last week..normally not policy. That was before announcement.

I received an email from Disney Travel today regarding my Bounce Back reservation, with free dining, for Dec. 13-19 at Pop. It said they looked forward to seeing us in December, removed the free dining, reduced the room rate by 35%, and surprisingly left the park hoppers. It still shows Pop as the resort. Who knows what will really happen. I didn’t expect anything from them for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!