Cruise transfers from hotel to port

jimim

DIS Veteran
Guys. I’m at jambo house. I assume they come to jambo and kidani if needed? Not just one or the other for all of the lodge right?

Also do I physically have to call at online check in to do this being I’m not coming from mco?

I added transfers both direction via app when I paid off my trip yesterday.

Did you tell them that you were staying at a resort and which one? If so, you will get an e-mail 1-2 days in advance telling you where to meet at your resort. You will check in with someone at that time and they will walk you through the process of when you will get on the bus. They will pick up your luggage from your room early in the morning and you will just take your carry on bags with you on the bus.

Also do I physically have to call at online check in to do this being I’m not coming from mco?
When you booked the transfers did you indicate you'd be at a WDW resort? I think it defaults to airport if done when booking the cruise online, but you can call to change it. Did you do the online check-in at 30(+) days prior to embarkation? That asks what your pre-cruise plans are as well as post-cruise plans.

Guys. I’m at jambo house. I assume they come to jambo and kidani if needed? Not just one or the other for all of the lodge right?

I added transfers both direction via app when I paid off my trip yesterday.
Call Disney cruise line to book DCL transfer and tell them Jambo. Do this before online check in. No need to wait till then.

I’m 90 days out. I called tonight and added that I was at jambo house. They said it says animal kingdom lodge. I said what if I was at kidani. They said u have to come over to jambo. I was wondering about that mostly?

Ok they mentioned about the 1-2 days before. I’ll have my luggage tags way prior to going I assume?

I’m 90 days out. I called tonight and added that I was at jambo house. They said it says animal kingdom lodge. I said what if I was at kidani. They said u have to come over to jambo. I was wondering about that mostly?
Sounds like pick up is at Jambo.

When you arrive at the resort, talk to the front desk CM face to face to get the details.

Or do you need to change your lodging plans based on location of your room?

Sounds like pick up is at Jambo.

When you arrive at the resort, talk to the front desk CM face to face to get the details.

Or do you need to change your lodging plans based on location of your room?
No we r at jambo anyway. And if owe were at kidani no big deal either. I was more curious on my part if they went to both cause I figured they did.

At least fairly early in the return from COVID world, it was only 1 pick up at Jambo. They still came and got our luggage, but it was a little longer hike than we anticipated. We were not late, but not as early as intended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter