Cruising Dec. 13-20,2003

havinfun1093

Earning My Ears
We are so excited to be booked on the Dec. 13th, 2003 cruise!!! Anyone else? Bummed the obstructed view rooms already gone though. Who has them you lucky ducks! 7620, 7120, 6634 and 6134:wave:

Uhhhh...three out of four of those rooms are held by DIS moderators/webmasters, me included! :p

WELCOME to the Cruise Board, you will find a BUNCH of us on the 12/13 cruise! :teeth:

We are leaving in 6 days for DW and then the 3 - day Wonder on March 20 with our five children (3 teens - 2 pre-teens: 16 twins dd and ds, 13-ds, 11-dd, 10 ds). Have only found family on these boards that are going with us. We leave soon and are extremely excited! We are on Deck 6. I have forgotten what the room numbers are.

We are on it too. And maybe Lisa (yup Michelle she got a new quote and is "negotiating" with Doug right now)
As for the obstructed cabins blame the moderators-they scooped them right up -:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter