CRV rooftop quiet pool pic EDITED for SPICYCAT

:banana: It's a combo pool, lightening rod.:scared1:

Don't pooh-pooh my next "home"...the announcement is right around the corner, my DVC senses are tingling...no, must have just been a tremor.

calypso*a*go-go said:
And don't forget the hairy guy in the Speedo. :teeth:

Ok, I get the point, I won't wear it again. :rotfl:

(actually, to be quite honest, I'm not hairy and I don't wear a speedo....ok, so I'm a little hairy....and I did wear a speedo back in my swimming/diving days in college.....OH MY GOD, it was me! :scared1: )

ryanmilla said:
Ok, I get the point, I won't wear it again. :rotfl:

(actually, to be quite honest, I'm not hairy and I don't wear a speedo....ok, so I'm a little hairy....and I did wear a speedo back in my swimming/diving days in college.....OH MY GOD, it was me! :scared1: )
They didn't mean you, Ryan. They meant the hairy, 5'7", 372 lb, 67 year-old, bald, chain-smoking, stud with the badly dyed goatee in the Speedo.

JimMIA said:
They didn't mean you, Ryan. They meant the hairy, 5'7", 372 lb, 67 year-old, bald, chain-smoking, stud with the badly dyed goatee in the Speedo.

Phew, you're right. That couldn't have been me. I was only 350lbs and 5'8". :rotfl:

spicycat, yes I am dissapointed in no rooftop fireworks location at CRV.:sad2:

A great opportunity missed.

definitely!!!

oh well the building is not done yet - maybe the powers will see this and change their minds.

:happytv: :thumbsup2

okay I am wishing....:wizard:

Don't forget the sign off to one side:

Pool use for Owners and Guests staying at DVC-CR.
All other illegal pool hoppers will be tossed over the edge. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter