Crystal Palace or Cinderella's Castle?

Eeyoreluver

DS and DD CP Alumni
We are trying to decide where to eat breakfast on Christmas morning. I have seen posts about these two places, but we are on a budget. So, I need to get an estimate on what these places cost. It will be for the the four of us, all adults.
Thanks,
Gina
:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess:

I know that Xmas they may have different menus and different prices. Call WDW DINE to find out if that's the case.

Regular prices, CP is cheaper I think, like $16.99 per adult, but Cindy's is $19.99.

We had lunch at CP in November. It was our first time eating there and I was VERY impressed with the food. Would definitely go back. I think you would enjoy CC more than the Castle. The food there is OK but nothing to write home about.

Do you have PS's for either? That might be the deciding factor! CRt is probably booked already and maybe CP. But call CRO if you don't have a PS!

Having tried both, I think the food at Crystal Palace is far better, and there's just something about dining with Pooh.......

Of course you can check for changes, but I can guarantee you that CRT is sold out! I've heard great things about the CP breakfast, so I would recommend that. We just ate at CRT on 12/6, and it was nothing to write home about. But, it was worth it to see the look on my 2yo dd's face when she saw the princesses!!! :eek: princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter