Crystal Palace PS advice

jjarman

DIS Veteran
I got an 8:00 PS for CP for the character breakfast and am so excited. We are staying at Pop Century and wondered how long does it usually take to get to MK by bus? What time should we try to leave the hotel? How long does the breakfast usually take? I figure less than an hour and this is on a Monday so no early entry. We should be able to get right up front at the rope drop for Space Mountain don't you think? How far into the park can I go before the park opens?

The bus ride from Pop Century to the Magic Kingdom is approximately 15-20 minutes or so said the bus driver the last time we made such a trip.

With a PS at 8:00, I would suggest catching the first bus to the Magic Kingdom which would run approximately 7:15-7:30. This would get you to the park in plenty of time to stroll down the almost deserted Main Street and get a few pics of Main Street and the castle without any crowds.

Since your PS is before park opening, go to the gates marked character breakfasts to get in. They are usually to the left side of the entrance.

Min and Bill - minandbill @ minandbills.net
See our trip reports and trip pictures at www.minandbills.net

You'll be done in plenty of time to be at the ropes before the park opens! We did a leisurely breakfast at 8:00 at CP and were lined up at 8:50am at the Adventure Land ropes. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter