Cultural Representative Program (CRP)

Kjd

Earning My Ears
Two weeks ago, my daughter had her Skype job interview for the Canadian pavilion, and was put on the “Waitlist” (this means she’s tentatively accepted but they don’t have a specific offer/date yet). All who were accepted were waitlisted as of course, they haven’t yet restarted bringing international program participants back to Disney World.

Has anyone heard any news/rumours about when they will bring back the CRP? I’m hoping not until a vaccine is found...

Two weeks ago, my daughter had her Skype job interview for the Canadian pavilion, and was put on the “Waitlist” (this means she’s tentatively accepted but they don’t have a specific offer/date yet). All who were accepted were waitlisted as of course, they haven’t yet restarted bringing international program participants back to Disney World.

Has anyone heard any news/rumours about when they will bring back the CRP? I’m hoping not until a vaccine is found...
I think they are bringing them back in stages. But I hope to see your daughter there when I head back in January. And congrats.

I think they are bringing them back in stages. But I hope to see your daughter there when I head back in January. And congrats.
Thank you! Which country are you with?

edited to add - just realized you might be visiting and not working at Epcot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!