Current cheapest Disneyland tickets?

Camilo

1992 98 06 07 10 11 13 (cruise) 15 16 18 22
Hi folks,

After numerous visits to Disney World with the wife and 3 kids, I decided it's time to take them to where all started, in California.

I have only been to Disneyland 2 times myself (1998 and 2007, both a one day visit).

We're planning to spend 3 days in the parks (hopper with Maxpass) and I (myself only) will finally get a chance to do the tour "Walk in Walt's Disneyland Footsteps).

We will also visit other attractions in LA area with the nice Costco GoCard combo (not sure if you guys know, but Costco has an exclusive 4-day version (official site only has a 3, 5 or 7 day for all inclusive) and the 4 day includes a Universal Studios day, it's a great deal.

Anyway, the goal of this post is to find out if my research is correct.

Is the cheapest way to get tickets for Disneyland the following?

- for adults (10+), directly via Disneyland website, using 20% off Canadian offer

- for kids, use undercovertourist, as they have a promo going on way cheaper than Disneyland Canadian offer.

Did I miss anything? We're going at a busy time (end of March), but we chose this time so we could meet my sister's family from Brazil.

Any tips/insight would be appreciated.

Thank you, Camilo

I get mine through Airmiles if I can, and if not, there's a corporate site I use that saves me a lot.

Before I knew about the corporate site though, I used Ebates.ca and went to Cheap Tickets, searched their attractions, and got them there. It might be slightly more than UCT, but you get a percentage back to you as a quarterly cheque, which isn't so bad, especially if you're getting more than one.

There is a Socal/Child's ticket promo going on right now which is a great deal too. There's a thread about it in the Disneyland forum.

I did the WiWF tour in October and it's awesome. You'll love it.

I get mine through Airmiles if I can, and if not, there's a corporate site I use that saves me a lot.

Before I knew about the corporate site though, I used Ebates.ca and went to Cheap Tickets, searched their attractions, and got them there. It might be slightly more than UCT, but you get a percentage back to you as a quarterly cheque, which isn't so bad, especially if you're getting more than one.

There is a Socal/Child's ticket promo going on right now which is a great deal too. There's a thread about it in the Disneyland forum.

What is the corporate site?

Would CDN Veterans qualify? I’ve never seen anything for CDN military for DL??

Yes, if you have a CF1 card, you can go to CFAppreciation.ca, travel, attractions, and near the bottom (for me anyway), is a new one: Tickets at Work. Click on that, and it'll take you to a page where you can get DLR tickets, KFB tickets, etc etc. VERY good price if you're serving or a veteran.

Yes, if you have a CF1 card, you can go to CFAppreciation.ca, travel, attractions, and near the bottom (for me anyway), is a new one: Tickets at Work. Click on that, and it'll take you to a page where you can get DLR tickets, KFB tickets, etc etc. VERY good price if you're serving or a veteran.
WOW!! Thank you, that’s better than the 20% deal.

Thanks for the tip. I did check ebates (which is now Rakuten, I am registered there).

However, Disneyland.com gives me all 5 tickets (4 adults and one child) for U$ 1629.00 (3 day, hopper, maxpass).
Cheaptickets total is U$ 1899.00, so even with a cash back of 1.25%, this would only give me back U$ 24.00.

I'm aware of the Child promo, this is the one I mentioned it would be cheaper to go via undercovertourist site.

Any more tips would be appreciated, I feel like a newbie here, haven't been there in 12 years...

Thanks, Camilo

Hmm, we have CF1 (DH is retired navy after 28 years), and only saw Universal tickets on there.

We usually purchase our DL tickets through flight centre. We checked prices today, we need 3 adult 5- day park hoppers and they are just shy of 1200$ can In total. 5 day parkhoppers with maxpass are just shy of $1500. You can ask a live agent over chat what the daily rate is as well! Saves me any exchange fees on my credit card and purchasing a bunch of Disney gcs.

Thanks everyone, I'm waiting for my new credit card, which doesn't charge foreign fees and will order from my original suggestions.

They do seem to be the cheapest ones from the ones I have seen....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter