• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Current gas prices????

mommypooh

Earning My Ears
We are leaving soon and just curious as to what the gas prices are in Fl. We are traveling from MO. where gas is down to $1.33. We keep hearing that it should be staying down the rest of the summer. So, what's your price??

Mommypooh

Mommypooh- I live about 2 and a half hours south of Orlando. The prices are going down here too!! Although not as low as $1.33. The average price of gas right now is $1.56. Although it is usually lower aroiund Disney!!

If you are driving thru GA (you almost have to to get to FL), fill up before you cross over the FL border. We have the cheapest gas in the country (down to $1.29 near my house).

I so excited! Ours finally dropped at around 1.35 (about a 30 cents drop in a week). It was up at $2.00 a few months ago.

In case anyone is interested, Va averages $1.49 a gallon.

We just left Orlando June 13th. The gas prices were around $1.49-$1.53 in the Orlando and Kissimmee area. We saw one gas station on the way to the airport that was $1.43. Here on Long Island our gas prices just dropped down to $1.75 the lowest. They were $1.83 the lowest until the past week or so. $1.49 a gallon looked really good to us when we were in FL!

I've seen $1.22 in Ohio where only a few weeks ago it was $1.86 for unleaded. Enjoy it while it lasts...

Wow. I can't believe you are down to 1.29. In Houston the cheapest I have seen is $1.45. Most stations are higher.

My DH just returned from a trip driving from St. Louis to Miami, then back in 5 days. The highest gas price he found was at one of the Florida Turnpike gas plazas ($1.72 for regular gas). He said the lowest was near our house ($1.33) and the average was about $1.45. Hope this helps your budget.

THanks for all the replies, it's good to hear that everyone is seeing a drop in prices! We are enjoying another drop today. Hopefully the gas budget isn't going to be as bad as first thought!!

Mom+4, we were just in O'Fallon a couple of weeks ago at my sisters house. Love it up there!

Mommypooh

$1.13 at Sam's club w card, $1.18 without the card in Corpus Christi, TX this week. Other gas stations are at $1.24.

Just thought I'd let you all know, that in England right now it is about 80pence per litre. That equates to about £3.60 per gallon = approx $5.20 / gallon.

Nice hey!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Just an update on our gas prices, I paid $1.25 at the pumps today and I am thrilled!! Hope everyone else is enjoying drops!

Mommypooh

If you are driving thru central Illinois, check out the gas prices in Normal. Yesterday, I saw them for $1.11! It was actually fun to fill the gas tank.

I expect they will go up over the holiday week though.

Wow. I wish we had some of your gas prices. Here in good old Missoula, Montana we are still paying $1.69 a gallon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter