Current link to comptroller site to look up DVC deeds?

Why is it that some of the recordings show how much money your contract was and some do not?
I don’t know the answer to that, but deed doc tax divided by .007 yields contract price. Divide that by contract points (also not always explicitly shown) to yield price per point.

Well Disney can’t sell you a deeded interest in a unit that isn’t declared or doesn’t exist so you either have a typo on the deed or got bad info. Wil Lovato @wdrl is an expert and archivist regarding DVC resort declarations and sales. Here are a couple of his articles covering Riviera if you haven’t seen them. Do you see your unit number in any of the declarations he shows?

I added on a few years ago at SSR. I swore my deed showed unit 18 and was confused searching OCC. On another site conferring with @wdrl he pointed out it was 1B. Doh! 😊

https://dvcnews.com/index.php/resor...era-rooms-declared-into-timeshare-association
https://dvcnews.com/index.php/resor...-disney-files-first-riviera-deeds-with-county

I was told 1N, but was also told it wasn’t a specific room. That is, I wouldn’t be able to go on property and find room 1N.

I was told 1N, but was also told it wasn’t a specific room. That is, I wouldn’t be able to go on property and find room 1N.
True but you could get a room in that unit. 1N is fifth floor below Topolino’s. It is 1 Grand Villa, 1 2BR Lockoff.39A7AFD2-4A8E-4619-B17F-8624FCF99E74.jpegB7846663-4348-4C1A-B0CB-1636C37FFD2A.jpeg

Last edited:
Ok gotcha. Yes, You bought .xxx% of unit 1N which comprises more than one room/vacation home.

For Kidani Villlage, the diagrams show the unit numbers, but it seems that each unit is a block that includes all of the floors for that section? Am I reading the diagram wrong? Are there any additional unit delineations for the individual floors of that unit? Thanks.

For Kidani Villlage, the diagrams show the unit numbers, but it seems that each unit is a block that includes all of the floors for that section? Am I reading the diagram wrong? Are there any additional unit delineations for the individual floors of that unit? Thanks.

If you look carefully at a given unit/phase architectural drawing you will see a floor plan and then exterior elevations. To the right you will see notes and it will delineate for that particular unit the upper and lower boundaries. Typically it is shown as the finished undecorated surface of the floor ( for instance third) and the interior unfinished surface ceiling of the same floor. This is the first time I have looked at any drawings for Kidani but I would say the language is very similar across most developments on property, as most of the unit drawings are done by the same company.

If you look carefully at a given unit/phase architectural drawing you will see a floor plan and then exterior elevations. To the right you will see notes and it will delineate for that particular unit the upper and lower boundaries. Typically it is shown as the finished undecorated surface of the floor ( for instance third) and the interior unfinished surface ceiling of the same floor. This is the first time I have looked at any drawings for Kidani but I would say the language is very similar across most developments on property, as most of the unit drawings are done by the same company.
I see it now. Thanks! With that info I was able to locate "our" room. Of course, I only own the toilet! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter