Current Popcorn Bucket Design

Does anyone have any pics of the current (as of now) popcorn buckets? Also, are the toy story buckets only available in toy story land?
Sulley is only available at AK.

Green Alien is only available at DHS.

The regular WDW branded popcorn bucket should be available everywhere.

Sulley is only available at AK.

Green Alien is only available at DHS.

The regular WDW branded popcorn bucket should be available everywhere.
Great, Thank you! I should have been clearer. I was asking if the woody's roundup bucket was available in other places besides toy story land.

We have a bucket from Shanghai Disney that DD13 insists on bringing with her to get popcorn this trip. I'm really not into lugging the thing around with us....

But, if she were to bring it, would they refill it for the lower price?

We have a bucket from Shanghai Disney that DD13 insists on bringing with her to get popcorn this trip. I'm really not into lugging the thing around with us....

But, if she were to bring it, would they refill it for the lower price?
I have heard that some CM's will refill any Disney bucket. However, I have also heard that some will only refill the current design. It is worth a try. popcorn::

I'm glad that Disney is allowing buckets to be used over more than one trip.
Seriously..... considering the cost of popcorn..... if they charged 25 cents for a refill they are still making a TON of money!! the mark-up on popcorn is phenomenal!!! (unlike the cost of soda... which is still a great mark-up but not like the popcorn) :crazy:

So the cost savings on the paper container for a regular popcorn more than pays for like 10 years of refills! (yes, I know I am exaggerating! haha!)
But it's all a win-win for Disney to keep those refillable buckets coming back!!

The only down-side for us.... lugging it around.
And.... when I brought mine into MK for MNSSHP (purchased day previous) I was struggling to find a popcorn stand!!! Most of them were gone... I assumed moved to make room for party goers! That was frustrating!

Oh well.... still used it the rest of trip. :thumbsup2

I have seen so many different buckets in the parks recently. Last Tuesday they were selling the same standard bucket design as last summer in MK (neon green lid). They next day there was a different Spring design as well as the Toy Story land red lid design in HS. This is on top of the 5 or so specialty buckets sold throughout the parks. I have no idea how a CM would keep up! FWIW we have used our Red Mickey Balloon bucket since November, and it is still being sold in the parks.

Anyone been recently to report back on what is currently available? We are going next week!

We didn't have a SINGLE snack on our trip until the last day. We ended up having Mickey pretzels due to splitting up from our group and being stuck in a long line and missing lunch. We were on the dining plan, and ate so many meals, that we left almost all our snack credits behind. AND buying packaged snacks to take with us never even occurred to us. Our food plan is much more relaxed this time, and I have a snack bucket list. I think we're going to add a popcorn bucket to the list, we love popcorn!

My mom is in WDW right now. Today at HS she saw the green alien, and bought the Pixar redesigned 4 parks bucket with a blue clear lid. The other day in AK she bought the Mickey's b-day celebration bucket. She has seen people carrying the red balloon bucket but hasn't looked to see where they're being sold.

My mom is in WDW right now. Today at HS she saw the green alien, and bought the Pixar redesigned 4 parks bucket with a blue clear lid. The other day in AK she bought the Mickey's b-day celebration bucket. She has seen people carrying the red balloon bucket but hasn't looked to see where they're being sold.

Magic Kingdom had the Red Balloon bucket

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!