Current popcorn buckets on the Magic

MJDisFamCruisers

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know what the current popcorn buckets are on the Magic? We are sailing on 10/21 and are wondering if we could take our old popcorn bucket to get filled while on board? Heard a rumor that the Oogie Boogie popcorn buckets are on the ships as well, but not sure if this is true. We are super excited for our cruise!

We got our popcorn bucket 5 years ago on the Wonder in Alaska. I've brought it and used it on almost every cruise since without a problem. I have also seen people use buckets they got in the parks.

Does anyone know what the current popcorn buckets are on the Magic? We are sailing on 10/21 and are wondering if we could take our old popcorn bucket to get filled while on board? Heard a rumor that the Oogie Boogie popcorn buckets are on the ships as well, but not sure if this is true. We are super excited for our cruise!
The only ones I saw last week were the Oogie Boogies, Mickey Pumpkins and I think one more themed one. I honestly didn't see a single normal theme park type of bucket.

We didn't see any on the Dream but boy I wish I could get my hands on one.

We bought an Oogie Boogie bucket on the Dream this past weekend:lovestruc:lovestruc:lovestruc It was $15 initially and around $1.50 to refill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter