Custom T-shirt

loveisWDW1977

Earning My Ears
2017 marks the 40th year since my mom and I first visit to WDW.

I wanted to get custom shirts with a picture from our first trip.

Does anyone know of a place that does nice shirts?

TIA- Amy

I have wanted to find an inexpensive option for printing t-shirts for awhile. Then, reading your post, I suddenly got an idea - check out Vista Print! I went to their site and it looks like 2-5 shirts are as low as $14. I didn't dig into all the details, but that seems like a great price!

ETA: Reviews on the quality of the shirts aren't so great, especially the sizing...so take that into consideration.

I sell shirts on Etsy and I use a company called Printful for my shirts. Their prices are really good, especially since there's no minimum order like a lot of companies. They also have a lot of different brands and styles that you can choose from. You do have to design everything in Photoshop or another similar program, you only upload your final image to their website, which might be a dealbreaker for some people. But I have sold over 50 of their shirts and haven't heard any complaints about their quality, I've ordered some myself and they are stiff when they arrive but turn out really well once they are washed!

@keamyable - Thanks for the suggestion! Have you ever tried to print designs with Mickey ears or in a Disney font, etc. where the company balked because of copyright issues?

@keamyable - Thanks for the suggestion! Have you ever tried to print designs with Mickey ears or in a Disney font, etc. where the company balked because of copyright issues?

No, the only thing I've ever been contacted about was when I uploaded the wrong file and it wouldn't have printed right, so they seem like a pretty decent company to work with :)

My friend had a quilt made for her mom, when her mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. It had all the whole family, kids, grandkids, and great grandkids. I think that she got it done through Shutterfly, it turned out beautiful. I know that she used Shutterfly for family shirts for the Alzheimer's walk. There is always a coupon for Shutterfly.

Update- I went on some of the "DIY" websites and I am pretty lost there.

There is a place in a local mall that does personalized shirts and other things. Its called Flexy. Im not sure if thats like a chain thing.

He put everything together on the computer and made suggestions. The cost will be $32.00 for each shirt (unisex short sleeve 100% cotton type). I did not place the order yet, but probably will soon.

We can also bring in our own shirts if we find another shirt we like.

Amy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter