Cute sporty wedges “theme park worthy”

happymomof1

DIS Veteran
I’ve been thinking about Clarks Cloudsteppers Arla Mae sandal. Cute, sporty low wedge sandal. Anyone wear this or some other cute, comfy slightly wedge sandal to WDW? They look so comfy and pretty! I’m interested in what CUTE comfy shoes you wear. Let me know!
Also, what about Crocs Ballet flats or ballet shaped jellies?

Last edited:
Totally agree on the teva olowahu flip. They can be slippery on wet painted surfaces though. I also have worn them all day and night in the parks, love them.

Oh, not the Croc ballet flats. They get slippery inside if they are wet or your feet are sweaty and they are just not comfortable for long periods or lots of walking. They also don't breathe as much as you'd think.

Oh, not the Croc ballet flats. They get slippery inside if they are wet or your feet are sweaty and they are just not comfortable for long periods or lots of walking. They also don't breathe as much as you'd think.
Thanks for your feedback! I do not want unstable shoes. I was hoping to hear some suggestions of supportive wedges that were not flip flops. But, it seems flip flops are very popular with people. I was envisioning anklestraps, strappy, coverage across foot and wedge with athletic bottom like Clarks Cloudsteppers or Jambu.

I have and like Cloudsteppers, although my feet do swell in them if I've been walking a half day or more. I just got a pair of Propets, we'll see how they do. I bought a wider width to accommodate swelling, so I am hopeful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!