Cypress Pointe Resort

Lynnie 2002

Earning My Ears
Has anyone stayed at Cypress Pointe? We just got back from Vistana Resort and had a good time, but we always try to stay in different places when we go. Any info on Cypress Pointe would be appreciated. I know they are doing alot of renovations right now. Thanks.

Do a search for Sunterra Cypress Pointe, there are a couple of recent threads on it, one from Dreamer who recently stayed there, we are staying there April 15-23rd

We stayed twice at Vistana and always like it. We were in the Lakes section. This past December we stayed in a 3 bedroom at Cypress Pointe and were so disappointed. IMHO, there is no comparison. We were in the older section. However, I have heard the Grand Villas are nice. I would never stay at Cypress Pointe again unless I got the Grand Villas, but I would stay at Vistana!

We stayed at Cypress Pointe once and the kid's room didn't have a window. It was like sleeping in a large closet! We liked the Vistana better even though we could hear everyone's conversation next door. The ceilings were vaulted and the section was older. It was across from the store/pizza hut.

Karyn,

That's right, I almost forgot! I could not believe there was no window in the second bedroom. I really thought this was odd and how could this be safe? If there was a fire, in the hallway for example, there would be no escape for the people in the second bedroom!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter