D. Fantasy.. staterooms 9656 vs 7514?

DianaMB333

DIS Veteran
DVC Silver
Hi
We are booking our first cruise, traveling with a 5yr old.. so having in mind a quiet place at night, convenient access to kid’s pool and food.. which stateroom could be better please? (Currently deciding between 9656 and 7514)

- we will reserve the connected one too-

Have you stayed at any other stateroom that you would recommend?

Have you stayed at any other stateroom that you would recommend?

Thanks

We have cruised on the Fantasy many times. Deck 9 will have you closer to Cabanas and the pool (deck 11). Deck 7 will be closer to the kids club (deck 5) and the main dining rooms (MDR) (deck 2 and 3). Just depends on what you are going to the most often vs hiking to the other parts of the ship. It's really a loooong ship, lots of walking no matter where you stay.

Congratulations on your first cruise! Hoping you get to go soon.

I have been in neither cabin; but have sailed all the ships and checked your locations on the deck plans.

Cabin 9656 would be great for access to Cabanas for breakfast and wet bathing suit travel back to the cabin. Those are two activities that I enjoy being close to my room. Being across from elevators has never given me added noise on Disney.

Cabin 7514 has the benefit of being close to a laundry room.

Congratulations on your first cruise! Hoping you get to go soon.

I have been in neither cabin; but have sailed all the ships and checked your locations on the deck plans.

Cabin 9656 would be great for access to Cabanas for breakfast and wet bathing suit travel back to the cabin. Those are two activities that I enjoy being close to my room. Being across from elevators has never given me added noise on Disney.

Cabin 7514 has the benefit of being close to a laundry room.
Thanks!.. i booked the ones in the 9th deck..:)

Just a word of caution--the Fantasy tends to have a constant vibration in the aft part of the ship, which worsens when traveling at high speeds (you will also feel occasional engine vibrations forward when docking, but in the aft it is non-stop). Some people don't mind it, but others can't stand it and it keeps them awake all night. This seems to be unique to the Fantasy--you can search old posts on this board to find more detailed accounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter