D23 membership: i don't know where to go with this

Status
Not open for further replies.

F_abian

Earning My Ears
I've been trying to get a gold membership for D23. I've been trying for days and it hasn't been working. I called my bank to see if there is a hold on my account or if they were blocking it and they said no. I was also told that i should wait to get my D23 expo 3 day ticket until i get my gold membership. For days now, I've had a error in processing my request. I check, double, even triple checked all of my information to make sure it was correct. I've called every day this week and emailed them and they have not help. They haven't even emailed me back all week. I want to be a gold member and i was to go to the expo but now i have to buy the single day ticket for all three days. What do i do? Who do i talk to? It extremely frustrating.

Buyer beware..I currently have a D23 Gold membership since November 2019 everything was fine. I then purchased a gift membership in January 2020 with of course another person's name. I did this to get the different set of pins for the 2020 season. I had emailed customer service as I had not heard from them on shipment. Thus began the ongoing issue.
D23 sent me another membership with my name and the same pin set. I emailed back customer service and they ask for contact information as they do not like to put anything in writing. I called several times the number they gave and could not get through and could not leave a message. Several emails, several phone tags, and several months later (now JULY 2020!!) After having to send the nasty email just to refund me. I finally received an email of option to refuns. They were able to see that they had added the gift purchase to my original purchase and noting they did see the gift purchase for the other person. FINALLY!!
At this point just refund me and they contacted back saying they would refund the money back to me. That was in the beginning of July. I have not received a refund and had to send another nasty email and of course I have not heard back.
D23 does not like to refund and they like to pass the buck in hope's you would just go away. They dont like to put anything in writing and like to play phone tag and dont care about customer service when they are wrong. They have yet to prove me wrong.
I'm still waiting for my refund and I have been dealing with this since I ordered in January 2020!

Buyer beware..I currently have a D23 Gold membership since November 2019 everything was fine. I then purchased a gift membership in January 2020 with of course another person's name. I did this to get the different set of pins for the 2020 season. I had emailed customer service as I had not heard from them on shipment. Thus began the ongoing issue.
D23 sent me another membership with my name and the same pin set. I emailed back customer service and they ask for contact information as they do not like to put anything in writing. I called several times the number they gave and could not get through and could not leave a message. Several emails, several phone tags, and several months later (now JULY 2020!!) After having to send the nasty email just to refund me. I finally received an email of option to refuns. They were able to see that they had added the gift purchase to my original purchase and noting they did see the gift purchase for the other person. FINALLY!!
At this point just refund me and they contacted back saying they would refund the money back to me. That was in the beginning of July. I have not received a refund and had to send another nasty email and of course I have not heard back.
D23 does not like to refund and they like to pass the buck in hope's you would just go away. They dont like to put anything in writing and like to play phone tag and dont care about customer service when they are wrong. They have yet to prove me wrong.
I'm still waiting for my refund and I have been dealing with this since I ordered in January 2020!
Just so you know for future. They send the current years gift when your membership renews. My renewal date is at the end of August so I always get the annual gift in September.

Just FYI I gave customer service all the order numbers, names, confirmations and they still messed it up.
Just so you know for future. They send the current years gift when your membership renews. My renewal date is at the end of August so I always get the annual gift in September.
So if you didnt read the information given. I stated that I purchased a GIFT for someone else and a they have a different name.
I am aware of the renewal but my initial purchase was done 2 months prior in November 2019. The GIFT purchase that was done in January 2020. 2 separate purchases 2 separate people that D23 combined into 1 without asking me. They did not disclose this until I asked for a refund and had dealt with MULTIPLE people. I had given all the information with all the POs, names and dates. I can only assume they never read the full information given.

Just FYI I gave customer service all the order numbers, names, confirmations and they still messed it up...
I see that you just joined the DIS today. Welcome. Sorry that you had such a hassle with your renewal and gift subscription. We are glad to help you if we can, but do ask that you keep your posts courteous and respectful to others. Since you don't seem to want help with this issue, I will close this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter