Dance Tour- Disneyland

Mumtotwocuties

Earning My Ears
Hi there just wondering if anyone has been on one of these tours before? My daughters dance school has just announced they are going to do this in 2018. The kids will dance at Disneyland, Universal Studios and Hollywood. I think I'm more excited than my daughter.

We also get a few days at Disney, shopping Tour, theatre production.

Was wondering for those that have done this do you have any idea of costs? In your opinion was it worth the money and a good experience? Any advice would be great.

Read more: http://m.essentialkids.com.au/forum...-tour-disneyland/#entry17759025#ixzz4ZDqyVVkL
Follow us: @EssentialKids on Twitter | EssentialKids on Facebook

Hi there!

We haven't been yet, but our daughters will be doing this in December with our dance school. I am also more excited than my kids! (I think!)

It is about the fourth time our dance school has done this tour and there are a few families who have done the tour two, three or even four times! They highly recommend it!lol!

I imagine it will be an amazing experience to dance in a Disneyland parade as well as all the other cool stuff they will get to do!

We are looking at staying on for a few weeks after the dancing part is over but I know of others that just do the dance tour then head home.

The costs depend on how many of you in your family are going and ages of children. I don't have our costs on me at the moment but I can let you know if you like so you have some idea? I do remember that it was $499 per dancer for the actual dance part of the trip.

I have booked a U.S. trip for my family a few years ago, and while I could do things for a bit cheaper (mainly airfare as I booked once I found a good deal), the conveinience of going through the dance travel agent is worth it plus you are going as a group.

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much for responding. Yes I agree the experience of dancing down the Main Street of Disneyland will be worth the $$. I'm so excited for her. I'm sure your daughters will love it.

I would love to stay on a little bit after the dance trip and visit my family in Baltimore and also visit New York for a week. That will of course depend on the costs and how much I can save from now till then.

I'd love to hear anymore information as you get it.

Also if anyone has any family accommodation suggestions for New York I'd love to hear.

We are hoping to do New York too! I've been looking at the Doubletree Times Square and Radio City Apartments as places to stay. I've seen them recommended on this board. But I'm also open to other suggestions too.

How many family are you travelling with? You might find it more cost effective if there are a few of you to stay with an Airbnb in New York.

You're all going to have a blast! My friend's daughter did the trip with her dance group and had the most amazing time. I wish I'd been into dancing when I was in school – but I have no rhythm. :o

There will be 4 of us travelling. My husband, son 11 and daughter 9.

I'll check out Airbnb and see what I can find. I was thinking around Time Square would be a good base to stay but someone else mentioned to avoid staying in that area.

Kids these days are so lucky. I could only dreamt of going to Disney as a kid and this will be my kids 2nd time. Very, very lucky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts