Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

The Quickstep is the other dance I think should never be given as a first dance. :headache: :headache: :headache:

They were out of step with each other so many times. And the camera purposely didn't show her feet a lot as they knew she was out of step. :sad2:

They gave him the Quickstep too. :mad: :badpc:

Then Len & Bruno make it seem like he should have been able to dance it. :mad:

Nancy would have probably gotten some 7's and Joe would have been passable if they both had been given a different dance. :sad2:

Phone numbers to vote. You get 13 votes this week.

Alexis Ren and Alan Bersten, 1-800-868-3401
Bobby Bones
and Sharna Burgess, 1-800-868-3402
Danelle Umstead
and Artem Chigvintsev, 1-800-868-3403
DeMarcus Ware
and Lindsay Arnold, 1-800-868-3404
Evanna Lynch
and Keo Motsepe, 1-800-868-3405
Joe Amabile
and Jenna Johnson, 1-800-868-3406
John Schneider
and Emma Slater, 1-800-868-3407
Juan Pablo Di Pace
and Cheryl Burke, 1-800-868-3408
Mary Lou Retton
and Sasha Farber, 1-800-868-3409
Milo Manheim
and Witney Carson, 1-800-868-3410
Nancy McKeon
and Val Chmerkovskiy, 1-800-868-3411
Nikki Glaser
and Gleb Savchenko, 1-800-868-3412
Tinashe
and Brandon Armstrong, 1-800-868-3413

And/Or Vote online at: https://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

New End Time For Voting--> Both methods of voting will end at 4 a.m. ET, the next morning.

Last edited:
Just found out:

New End Time For Voting--> Both methods of voting (by phone & online) will end at 4 a.m. ET, the next morning.

Tinashe, DeMarco, Milo, Bobby, Juan and Alexis have the most potential as dancers for sure. Alexis shocked me, I don't think we've ever had a model who could dance. And DeMarco was giving me Rashad flashbacks. They move alike.

Lots of pretty good stars that can improve, and only a couple that have more work than there's time for. Good season!

Tinashe is good, makes me think of Normany. Hope there's not a similar backlash from her fans if she doesn't win.

I think we might have a male winner this year. Many of the guys can really move and improve.

Juan may be this year's Gilles or Nyle. He's got Cheryl as his teacher/choreographer. And she is as strong a choreographer, highlighting a star's strength as Derek was.

If Milo has his mother's (Camryn Manheim) work ethic, tenacity and drive to get a goal, he may really go far. He may be this year's Riker Lynch.

DeMarcus, as I mentioned earlier, really has a good stage presence. He's very commanding on the floor. Yes, I see how he's similar to Rashad.

Bobby is a natural performer. He's hilarious. And he's gunning it with a 1000% of energy. Sharna will have a hard time keeping up with his energy. Just as Carson Kressley pulled in a lot of votes because he's so likeable, and David Rossi was a fan favorite, Bobby may win over a lot of voters.

The women this year didn't wow me as much. Yet, I can see Tinashe making it to the Finals as she is already a professional dancer and can pull out the sexy. But, I think the others in this group will grow more, and that may account for a lot in the end, and like Normani, she comes in third.

I think Nikki might go tomorrow. She was funny but not great, and maybe not well known?

Also, surely they could have made or found a more flattering gown for Nancy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter