Danube River Cruise?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
2 adults in early 70's. I have some difficulty walking, use a cane. We do go on excursions, for instance on EBTA this year, we walked around Dover Castle, looking at things we were interested in and enjoyed it. We enjoy DCL.

There's a sale on one river cruise that fits into our DCL Med cruise next year.
Has anyone here traveled without children in this or a similar ABD?

Last edited:
I travel with my child, but it is not at all uncommon for couples or solo travelers to join the family ABDs (not just the adult only trips). I've done 5 ABDs and 4 out of 5 of those trips had people traveling without kids. You won't feel out of place at all.

Last year DH and I were on the Danube Holiday River Cruise (left DD at home) and we really enjoyed it. I am always prone to jet lag so I definitely took things at my own pace and it was a wonderful wonderful trip! There were a couple of families who had a little bit of difficulties with walking long distances, etc and the guides were wonderful, setting up an alternative tour in Prague during the post trip days (the couple paid for it of course but raved about it) as well as calling taxis, etc when necessary. I'd do this again if the opportunity arose.

I was on this Danube river cruise a few weeks ago. There were many children but also many people without children. It wouldn't be a big deal at all.

We have no children and did the Danube ABD last year. We loved it. We've done 9 ABD's some on the adult only trips and some on the family trips. They've all been great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!